News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Last Huzzah 2009- Wine and Alchemy Performs at McLotofus on Saturday Night!

Started by Blue66669, November 23, 2009, 10:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

As a way to send out the season on a high note, our newest friends from Wine and Alchemy will be performing at McLotofus for their last "official" camp jam of the season.

Wine and Alchemy
Performing LIVE at Clan Mclotofus
Closing Weekend, on Saturday Night
9pm at our CAMP!

Please use this thread to sign up if you wish to donate, and RenMail me the amount that you are pledging so that I can keep track of how much we need. So far, we've received a good amount of pledges on the McLotofus site for it, but we need to make it to 400. If 20 people donate 20 bucks, we'll make our goal quite easily.

We welcome all Clans and visitors from the RF forums, so if you're an RF member and wish to come by to hang out, please do, you're more than welcome. If you'd like to donate as well, we won't say no LOL.

This is our chance to send the season out in style, in fun and fellowship. Our Last Huzzah before we say goodbye to TRF for the year. Lets make it count!
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Kett

Count us in Blue, for $20. Of course this means I must FIND you...but that's another, soon to be written request....

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Breandan

Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Drake Shamrock

Drake Shamrock

Breandan

Quote from: blue66669 on November 24, 2009, 08:17:18 PM
Hey man, not my fault you're not on point LOL!
too many hot redheads, and one unbelievably lovely brunette dancing
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Blue66669

Yeah yeah, how soon we forget the cute afro'd one wailin on the drum....

*punk*
Blaidd Drwg