News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Many Many Thanks

Started by Lady Delaine Kitts, May 26, 2008, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Delaine Kitts

I would like to thank EVERYONE on the cast and staff of the festival for the wonderful and friendly open-armed welcome that was extended to HITHER DITHER AND YON on saturday and sunday of this memorial day weekend.  you made us feel welcomed, at home, at ease and one of the family with your kindness, generosity and hospitality.  your have a fantastic festival and we were honored and proud to be a part of it!!  we look forward to seeing you again next year (if you'll have us)  =)  we would also like to thank you for the open arms extended to lords wriothsley and effingham who traveled with us. 

we la la love you,

mistress moire
hither dither and yon
Lady Delaine Kitts
Neal and Bob Nobles Gone Wild
Slip'n M'Crack
Proprietor of the Slipidon Inn

renfairephotog

Welcome to the forums and to TN ren fest. I enjoyed seeing and hearing you in the lanes.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

fluffy tail

I too would like to thank the cast and staff for another wonderful year at the fest. Even the rain on Monday didn't dampen the fun and thrill.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year.

fluffy tail
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

trouble ftq

thanks to you too, we love it when you come and play.