News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2010

Started by Wandering Rogue, November 24, 2009, 07:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wandering Rogue

Alright all you hardcore renrats (like I'm not...lol) here's next years faire dates

Weekends, Oct 9th-Nov 21st, 2010
Saturdays & Sundays 10AM-5:30PM
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Hibernian

For 2010, the Clan M'Crack Invasion has been set for the next to the last weekend. The activities will commmence at the pub on Friday evening, Nov 12th. Then two glorious days in Fairhaven on November 13th and 14th.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pinn

No Day of Wrong for us?  ::)
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Hibernian

It was discussed and we're hoping to pull more participation out of Clan Boru if dates don't conflict with the Raleigh parade.

Perhaps we'll have a better shot at two days of nicer weather a week earlier. (fingers crossed)

This is usually Pirate's Christmas weekend where if one purchases enough booty, one is given two tickets to the final weekend. Incentive to come back for the unofficial day of wrong the following weekend.

As for those other ideas involving Rome, I understand that may happen at a family event earlier in the season, perhaps around Labor Day.  ::)

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pirateleach

Ill be there pirate christmas
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy