News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ORF 2009 Picture Post Page!

Started by Ratman and Bobin, September 08, 2009, 11:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragna

Some really great shots!....Marta at the blacksmith, RenMomma and wee Christopher, Vllad at Pigasis reading a History Dude book (of the Vikings, of course).  Fantastic!  It was as if I was able to be out walking around Willy Nilly.  Thanks so much for sharing!   

Ratman and Bobin

One of the Queen on Highland Weekend!

Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Ratman and Bobin

Isaac Newton 1642-1727

RenMomma

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on October 14, 2009, 01:31:17 PM
Pics from "Highland" weekend!

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/bustahoov3/ORF2009Highland/?albumview=grid

Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin

Such a great shot of my Wee Christopher in his kilt! sticking his tongue out, the rotter! thanks for sharing. Can you email it to me?
Kim (and Wee C. too!)

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Alinor

Athena....wonderful pictures...in fact all the photos on this thread have been wonderful.  In particular, the group photo taken in front of the Privies sign...I recognize you, DuCouer and the Quiet One, but can you identify the others?   I am sorry to have missed you.  I made it for but over an hour on closing weekend..I was not able to attend nearly as often as I would have liked this season. :'(

For those who know Joe and Lulu, check out www.daytondailynews.com....they are captured in garb late in the HauntFest Gallery link.

With deepest regards,
Lady Alinor

Lady Riddle

Nice picture of me, thanks for posting.  I must have been talking to someone at that point in time.  I must have done a lot of talking this year, most of the pics I find of myself I have my mouth open or I am making a silly face.   ;D

Lady Alinor

That is what has made Our Queen so wonderful....majestic but approachable.  You seem to be settling in more comfortably as Queen, to everyone's benefit and enjoyment.  God Save the Queen!

Ratman and Bobin

Isaac Newton 1642-1727

RenMomma

Erin I love that you are expressive and sassy, instead of simpering and sweet. I think it's much more like Elizabeth would have been!
Kim (and Wee C. too!)

Lady Riddle

Ugh, Simpering and sweet is better in small doses.  Sassy is my ticket all the way, but you know that!   ;D

I really have enjoyed coming into my own with Elizabeth.  It has been very interesting and exciting.  I am already looking forward to next year!

RenMomma

I KNOW! And I want to help with the dress so if whoever has the fabric doesn't have time, let me know! We're going to get you into that new dress next year one way or another!
Kim (and Wee C. too!)

Athena

Quote from: Lady Alinor on November 03, 2009, 09:08:06 AM
Athena....wonderful pictures...in fact all the photos on this thread have been wonderful.  In particular, the group photo taken in front of the Privies sign...I recognize you, DuCouer and the Quiet One, but can you identify the others?   I am sorry to have missed you.  I made it for but over an hour on closing weekend..I was not able to attend nearly as often as I would have liked this season. :'(

The lovely lady standing next to me is Lady Kimberly and the gentleman in the middle is her husband Lord Higgins. The pirate lass next to him is Charity Morgan, and the bearded gentleman is Bob (Duke Wayneright on GLMF cast), who is squiring at ORF. All are GLMF regulars.

I was looking for you that weekend, you were missed!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Kymberleigh

Here are my contributions:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaraSadow/ORF2009PiratesWeekend?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaraSadow/ORF2009HighlandWeekend?feat=directlink

(hopefully both work)  Both were taken on the Sunday of the weekend.  Beware I was experimenting with the burst function on my camera, so some of the pics may be a little odd.

I also have a request/question for all.  October 11 my friends and I were waiting for a friend to get done in the privy, when a woman came up to our group and asked for a pic.  She took it, commented on our garb, and left.  We neglected to get her name, and I would just like to see the pic.  She was older, had what looked like a semi professional camera, and wasn't in garb said she had some and really should start wearing again.  Does anyone know her, know someone who may know her, etc?  As I said, I just want to see the pic.
I'm not shy... I'm a passive socialite