News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Well Done!

Started by Lady Pagos, May 26, 2008, 10:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Pagos

I was fortunate enough to visit your faire this past weekend and I had a fantabulous time!  I'm hoping that I will be able to make it down there again! :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

susannah

I'm sorry I missed you Lady Pagos! I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience! Hope you can visit us again! :)
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Mixsae

I too visited this fair for the first time this past weekend to attend a wedding of a very dear friend.

I was very much impressed and hope to return for a visit or two next year!

susannah

I'm glad you had a wonderful time! Please do come back next year!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Lady Christina de Pond

;D yes do come back next year since my move has been delayed i may be there next year
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Lady Pagos

I totally plan on coming back!  Hopefully in garb also...I'm talking my sister into heading down there with me next year.
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Robin of Locksley

Blue Fairy, Friar Tuck  and myself had the opportunity to visit your faire this Saturday May 31st.

We were blown away!  ;D ;D ;D Opening gate ceremony was awesome. The fairys came over and talked to my Summer. I had  Lady Priscilla  up in the balcony over the main entrance  screaming Robin Hood. I just knew were going to have a great time. The vendors were very nice, the layout of the village and the vendors shop were a sight to be hold. Each shop was unique.  This is our new "favorite" faire. We will be back next year multiple times.  The cast was very entertaining and interactive. I even got the chance to "woo" The Lady Priscilla at the Royal Pavilion. If anyone can get a message to her, tell her thank you very much!!   :-*

I will post some pics as soon as I get them.