News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 season !!!

Started by oignuc, November 27, 2009, 03:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oignuc

i know it's early but I'm already preparing .

Lady_Claira

Lol, I won't start preparing for awhile. I will probably really get into gear preparing about two months before auditions come up. That's when I'll start looking at monolgues and songs and all that. Of course I will also run them all through the advice provided at the audition seminar (which I really hope they have again. It was so helpful.)

It was a lot of fun. I cannot wait for the coming season.
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

oignuc

hope to see you again , and it will come very fast as all seasons do seems to just creep up on us .

oignuc

in 2010 there will be 5 weekends plus Columbus day !  plus CTRF will be running a Robin Hood themed faire in May for 3 weekends . i can't wait , I'll be there for sure .

Lady_Claira

For anyone who is interested, auditions for the 2010 Robin Hood Spring Festival are up. If you want a spot, e-mail the director for a spot! Here's a link to the Act at the Faire page! :D

Become an Actor at CTRF

I'll definitely be auditioning. Hope to see others there too!
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

oignuc

good luck to you with auditions ...

Lady_Claira

So, auditions were this past Saturday. And they are already well on their way towards getting the show going and on the road. Wanna know how I know? Cause they already gave out parts. The fight director already started choreography and I believe rehearsals start this Saturday.

You'll definitely see me there. I play the part of Ellen A-Dale! So all you rf people, when you see me, let me know who you are! I'd love to meet you! :D

oignuc

I hope you got the part you wanted ! Sadly will not be able to attend the spring faire due to lack of preparation and scheduling . I will however be attending the fall faire , I'm 80 % done with all preparations . All i need to do is tighten a few bolts and order out of stocks .

Lady_Claira

Hey everyone! We open next weekend for the spring show! HUZZAH! I'm playing Ellen A'Dale and I'll be hard to miss. If you come, please stop by and introduce yourself. I'd love to meet you!

claymore

I am very much looking forward to the new spring faire opening this weekend. The CTRF is my home faire ,and I know this faire will just as much fun. This will help bridge the gap to the fall faire.

oignuc

Ill be there , but only as a patron . next year I'll be prepared enough to attend with my full booth intact .

wickedwillingwench

we will be there sunday...i can't wait!!

Lady_Claira

wickedwillingwench, When you come, feel free to stop and say Hi to me! I'm hard to miss :D Just let me know you're from rf so I don't get completely confused.

oignuc

ok we are very close , is anyone excited yet ?

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Sorry, since Connecticut Renaissance Faire has decided to start stripping it's fairs of anything pirate related, it's hard to get excited about it.   First no Pirate Stage last year, this year no Brigands and no Pirate Invasion weekend ( it's a Barbarian Invasion) and by next year no pirate acts or elements at all.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724