News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You need it, I can do it

Started by Spaz, November 28, 2009, 06:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaz

Hello there.  My name is Joshua aka Spaz, and I'm looking for up coming work for the new year.  I'm a booth monkey/hawker of the finest caliber and have even worked with Renny Rescue at the Tennessee and Southern Ohio faires.  Before I came on the road I was a manager of a Gamestop for three years.  I have 13 years total of retail, hospitality and management experience.  On the road I've worked mainly with leather goods but can sell anything that you have for me.  I am also willing to travel the country to work.  Feel free to ask around the Kentucky, Ohio area about me as you will only hear good things.  Safe travels and good fortunes. 

Have no fear, Spaz is here !

WindChime

I can vouch for Spaz and his amazing ability to get the customers attention. I have a booth at the KyRF and I could hear him inside and upstairs the booth like he was in there with you when he was down the lane a bit in the woods. But he is a extremely nice guy and really great with kids too!
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

Joshua would be an asset to anyone wanting to sell their wares! He's very approachable, he's great at hawking, and draws people in to him.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Spaz

Thanks for approval ladies =).  I just got a call from my employer from NY and asked me to spend the first ten weeks of the year with him in FL.  However, I'm now debating about calling it quits and hanging up my hat and getting back into Mundania to plan for the future.  Responsibility can be annoying sometimes.
Have no fear, Spaz is here !