News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for my mom, please

Started by Melissandra, November 29, 2009, 09:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissandra

Ok, I wouldn't normally ask for help like this.  We usually take care of our own problems, but my mom needs prayers and good thoughts.  She is diagnosed with arthritis (not sure if it's rheumatoid or not, the doctors never could tell, said it was rare) and had knee surgery a few months ago.  Her knee was bone on bone.  It didn't seem to help much.  Now, it's in her hip and knee, and she says she's getting numbness in her calf.  She said she only gets a few seconds of relief from the pain at a time, mostly it's just constant.  She asked me to say a few prayers for her, so maybe she can get a few minutes or "even 10 seconds" of relief.  I know prayer helps a lot, so I thought I would ask on here, so maybe she can get 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds.  She's a great woman and usually doesn't show her pain, but this is making her cry constantly.  Any good thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

dbaldock

Adding you & your Mom to my prayer list.

What's her first name?

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Melissandra

lordwriothsley

You and your mom Linda are in my thoughts and prayers at this time my dear.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"