News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Season Pass

Started by Anna Iram, December 02, 2009, 10:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

The advanced ticket sales are open for the 2010 Season Pass. For a limited time ( Janurary 11th, 2010) a season pass can be purchased for $64.95 adults and $34.95 children. That's $10 off the regular price

Ambrosine

Where can we purchase this discounted season pass? I've been trying to look up the festival site but keep getting errors today. My family is looking forward to this year more then ever as my two n 1/2 year old sone still remembers things from last year!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Anna Iram

Hi Lady Raven. I don't have the flyer in front of me that was mailed, but here is the contact info for BARF.

From their contact page:

Please call us at (813) 983-0111 or
email info@renaissancefest.com
for more information!

As I recall the number on the flyer was their Michigan office, but this should work just as well if not better.

Here is their online ticket page:

http://www.bayarearenaissancefest.com/tickets.html

Don't forget! You have until Jan. 11th to get the pass discount!
Hope that works out for you all. :)

Ambrosine

Thanks Anna,
We are now BARF 2010 pass holder! Yippee! Counting down the days!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Lord Elessar

Tis drawing near to first canon! Any helpful tips on securing a spot to tie the steeds? Seems to be a different situation every year.
MOSI was open one year.. nare to be closed the next. Is getting there just post sunrise the best plan? Any "secret spots" known only to the
Forum??? Look forward to seeing you all.. and another faire free from Orcs!
Elessar and Lady Remy
Gaelor n Gaelor's Mate
The HARBINGER
"To the brig with the whole lot of ya!":o)

Celtic_Fae

"The early bird gets the worm"

If you want decent parking, get there early. If you don't then you WILL be walking (or shuttled, if they are still doing that) from USF. The season pass only covers getting in the gate without having to pay daily admission. It doesn't cover any preferred parking.

Kate

Quote from: Kathryn (Fae) Weldon on February 03, 2010, 08:55:44 PM
"The early bird gets the worm"

If you want decent parking, get there early. If you don't then you WILL be walking (or shuttled, if they are still doing that) from USF. The season pass only covers getting in the gate without having to pay daily admission. It doesn't cover any preferred parking.

My excuses is always "But I need to drop something off at the gate!"

That's usually my car, lol.

Kate
Pink'n Penny