News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Special Thank You

Started by lordwriothsley, May 27, 2008, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

I just wanted to give a special thank you to out to the cast and crew of the tenessee rennaisance festival for the warm welcome that they extended to me this past memorial day weekend.I would especially like to give a shout out to the nobles who welcomed me with opened arms and friendliness and excepted me as part of the family on saturday and sunday of this past weekend.To put it to yall this way yall made not just my weekend but my entire faire season and for that from this day forward each and everyone of you will hold a special place in my heart.I hope that you guys will have us back next year as both and entertainment and visiting cast (in my case) as we all Hither,Dither,Yon myself and Bill Griffith a.k.a Lord Effingham had a blast playing with yall. One last thing Kim thanks for having me as your gentleman pensioner i had a lot of fun as your right arm and you are also alot of fun to work with.Hope to see you all at the Virginia Rennaisance Faire this year.

Kit
Henry Wriothsley ,3rd Earl of Southampton Knight of the Garter
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

renfairephotog

Hello and welcome to the forum lord wriothsley. I enjoyed watching your group interact with the TN nobles. I didn't have a chance to meet you but I meet dirfarmer. Here is one of your group with our gracious Queen.

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer