News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for a dear mother-a new , new update..

Started by Lady Amy of York, December 05, 2009, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

Many prayers for your mom and your family, Amy. I can totally relate to what you are going through. Hugs to you for strength. Please let us know as soon as you can how she is and how the tests went.

p.s. hugs to Tempus and many prayers to him as well for continued healing.

Lady Amy of York

Good news ! ;D  .My mom had  here tests  today.  My mom does  not have  cancer.  She  has  3  very,very  big  kidney  stones in  her bladder  that are causing all the blood in her  urine, and she  may have  to have  them surgically removed.  But , Thank  the  Lord  it is  not cancer.   I  am  so  relieved ! Fighting  back  the tears  of  joy here !  I can not thank you all enough  for  your  prayers, for I am a firm believer  in the  power of  prayer.    Thank  you all  !
Looks like  my mom will be around  to see her grandson  grow  up  ! ;D
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Betty Munro

Whoooo hooooo!  Thank God for kidney stones!

Lady Amy of York

Yes, i am..i  can  hardly  type.  I am shaking..i am  so relieved  !     Yes, miracles  do  happen ! About time  my family  got  some  good  news  for  a  change. :)

Lady Amy of York

Just got off the phone  with my mom, and  she  said  she  wanted to thank  all of  you  who kept her in  your  prayers.   :)

Celtic Lady

Coffeegirl09

THANK GOD!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and your mom! We all, at home, breathed a sigh of relief and will be extra thankful in our prayers tonight!!!!!!

crazyrennie

lordwriothsley

As I said before that is such blessing to hear that. Thanks for sharing that with us Amy.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

Thanks  everyone. Mom continues  to send her thanks too. Now she is praying that she passes  these  three large stones, and  does not need  surgery.

As for Tempus, he is  slowly healing, just going to be  a while  yet, seeing how his  wounds  were so bad.

Thank  again  for  the  thoughts  and  prayers. :)

Xantrawler

Lady Amy that is great to hear. See 2010 has already turned into a wonderful year for you. Will still keep you in our prayers

Lady Amy of York

Mom goes in on Wednesday   to have  surgery  to  remove  the  stones in her bladder.   She  is    abit nervous  about having  surgery at her age,  plus  she  is missing alot o f her digestive  tract  to begin  with  due  to  Cron's  disease, ( spelling ?) and   she  wears  and illiostomy ( spelling ?)  and  has  alot of  scar tissue   and is  concerned    just  about  them working on that area.   Her  family  doctor  was  concerned  too,  but her urologist  she is  seeing  told  her  that  the  stones  could   cause bladder problems  and  bladder cancer  if  not  removed.

so please keep her in  your  prayers.   Thankyou !

Lady Amy of York

Mom's  surgery went well this  morning. Thanks  for keeping her in your  prayers ! :)

irish

I am glad all went well. You are all in my thoughts!

irish
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

lordwriothsley

Amy I'm glad to hear that everything went well with your mom's recent surgery. Please let her know that she is still in my thoughts prayers as she has always been.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"