News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Outgoing Hawker/Salesman looking for work in AZ renfest!!!!

Started by Fencer Tiberius, December 06, 2009, 09:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fencer Tiberius

Hi, I am looking for a job for the entire run of Arizona Renaissance Festival.  I worked the entire run at Texas Renaissance Festival as a pickle hawker, pushing a cart and engaging patrons.  A position that requires me to walk the site while working is ideal - rose seller, pretzels, kettle corn, whatever but would also be perfectly happy with a stationary hawking gig.  I can juggle.  I have played hand drums for several seasons and my last gig at Bristol was as a performer with the drummers at the drum jam circle.  I am also a USFA Sport fencer and have worked at faire teaching kids and adults to fence.  I am good at engaging the public and can bring business to your door or for that matter bring your business to them.  I have a good stock of garb and can meet or exceed any costuming requirements you or the festival needs.  I can provide references if need be.  I can be reached at 414-840-7825 or via email alasdairironwolf (at) hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Kirk Johnson