News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Sherwood 2010 Roll Call: Who, What, When, Where?

Started by eloquentXI, December 07, 2009, 02:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaya

that would be incredibly cute.. but sadly, not the case! I should've checked my wording.  :D

at scarborough, we'll have every incarnation. But for this weekend.. it'll just be a few of us.

Sir Martin

Just found out a few minutes ago that Tessa and I will be able to make it to Sherwood this Saturday, March 27.  Have heard so many good things and am really looking forward to seeing this fine faire.

Queen Bonnie

huzzah! I am so glad you can come Sir Martin! I know you and Tessa will fall in love with Sherwood Like I have! it is a wonderful faire!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Stephanie, lady perfumer

I've been seeing many a familiar face (recognizing from forum avatars) around Sherwood!  I've been a bit shy about introducing myself, since I've posted little here and I'd not likely be recognized.  ;D  But I have met a few of yall and I  just love seeing everyone coming out, supporting the faire and adding to the community.

Thanks all and feel free to come find me at my shop! I'm at Iris Adornments and Apothecary near the Seven Sisters, and I'll be here this weekend and next weekend for closing.
perfumer of Iris Adornments and Apothecary ~ Sherwood Forest Faire

KiltedPrivateer

Howdy Stephanie, Wish we knew you were a member earlier, we would have stopped by this weekend.  We'll try to remember to swing by next weekend and introduce ourselves.  (o:

PS: If you walk through the Patrons campground, just look for our flag and boat deck.  Feel free to wander into camp and introduce yourself.  We love visitors.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

AnnMarie B

Whole family will be out Saturday with Roman reenactors.  I'll be having withdrawals from my pirate garb, but I can be Roman for ONE day.
Phoenix Risen

eldatari

My husband and I are going to try to make it on Saturday.  We will likely be in mundanes though.

Barret

I am thinking about coming out Friday night and camping, but at the moment I can't russell up anyone to come with me. Anyone going to be out there camping Friday night that wouldn't mind me throwing down my tent in their camp? Camping alone isn't half as much fun.

brooke

I will be out this weekend!  Our first visit and I can't wait   ;D

Will be a smaller group than I am normally trailing along, but with the holiday most were unavailable.  Still going to be great!  Hope to see familiar faces there

Brooke

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Barret on March 31, 2010, 11:56:00 PM
I am thinking about coming out Friday night and camping, but at the moment I can't russell up anyone to come with me. Anyone going to be out there camping Friday night that wouldn't mind me throwing down my tent in their camp? Camping alone isn't half as much fun.

We will have room in the Clan P camp.  If you're interested send me a PM and I'll get your details from ya.

~KP~
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara