News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Sherwood 2010 Roll Call: Who, What, When, Where?

Started by eloquentXI, December 07, 2009, 02:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellevivre

we're only 45 minutes away, so the ONLY weekend I can think of we WONT be there is Sunday April 4th.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Lishy

Dennis and I will be out opening weekend for sure, and probably every weekend or every other weekend working at The Emerald Merchant. (Sir Mitch and Lady Melissa o hEighnigh's booth).  When we are there, we will be camping with PR.

And as you already know Meg, D and I will be getting married opening weekend in the chapel.  Invitations should be in the mail the first week of January.

Cant wait to see everyone!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

LadyElizabeth

WOW, that's so very exciting Lishy!!!  Congrats!  And most likely we shall see you in your carraige or at the chapel even if we're not invited!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

KiltedPrivateer

Congrats Lishy and D.  We'll look for you opening weekend to give you an in person congratulations.  Best wishes to you both.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

JP yard troll

my Condolances to Lishy and D, I think I might have to crash the wedding and maybe reinstitue "lords right" failing to crash the wedding LOL ;D
The Ice Queens enforcer

Zaubon

Quote from: JP yard troll on December 16, 2009, 04:41:03 PM
my Condolances to Lishy and D, I think I might have to crash the wedding and maybe reinstitue "lords right" failing to crash the wedding LOL ;D
I reccomend against attempting Droit du Siegnur. Dennis is big and doesn't play fair.  :)

JP yard troll

The Ice Queens enforcer

Queen_of_Navarre

The Unseen Court has plans to met the first weekend and every weekend after that we can.  We are thinking this is not too far a drive for us. We are very excited to see the rise of this new faire! Huzzah!
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

woodenjournals

WoodenJournals & More The StaggerStick store

Merlin

I asked this question already but can't remember where....
Camping ... pop ups only? Is this to mean literally only the pop-up variety of camper or to mean small campers only. Mine is not a pop up but is no larger than a pop-up ones it is popped up.
Wha?

Just wondering if I am going to be camping or not.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

angusmacinnes

I believe Mike said something back to you in his onsite schedule thread.  I could be wrong of course.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Blue66669

Well I was planning on not doing this... but I feel that I've been sucked in to work. I'll be with Fellowship Foundry again...
Blaidd Drwg

Merlin

Quote from: blue66669 on December 27, 2009, 11:01:19 AM
Well I was planning on not doing this... but I feel that I've been sucked in to work. I'll be with Fellowship Foundry again...

Sucka !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

angusmacinnes

Quote from: blue66669 on Today at 11:01:19 AM

Now thats the spirit lass.  ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

mpullen

Quote from: Merlin on December 26, 2009, 11:13:36 AM
I asked this question already but can't remember where....
Camping ... pop ups only? Is this to mean literally only the pop-up variety of camper or to mean small campers only. Mine is not a pop up but is no larger than a pop-up ones it is popped up.
Wha?

Just wondering if I am going to be camping or not.

Merlin and others, see the post I just made. Bring it on in and enjoy. Be sure to bring a rake to level out the area you need as the area has been just bulldozed and has some uneven spots.