News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance for the Holidays?

Started by LadyRavenwolves, December 08, 2009, 07:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyRavenwolves

This is my family's first Holiday season in our new home and we are having a great time putting a Ren flaire to our festivities.  Anyone have any great ideas they want to share?

Some of ours include our Rennie-stockings.  Made from bits of our different garb projects our stockings are individual (six different ones) and include items from RenfestPast.  Our favorite?  Captin Ravenwolves' "PLANK" glued onto the back of his.  "Cause I'm a pirate."  (created in 2005, age 3)  This year we are making two stockings for my parents as they finally went to Maryland with us this year. 

We also use a lot of our scarves and we use our mugs/cups from Faire to hold all sorts of things and to drink out of.  My Dragon Wings hats/feathers look great as wreaths (indoors). 

Hoowil

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.