News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Catalogs.

Started by LordEustace, December 20, 2009, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordEustace

i was wondering if any sites have offline catalogs you can order? I know that Museum Replicas has one. I don't really like the online catalogs that are on some websites, because I like to actually thumb through them when I'm not on the computer. thanks for any help you can give, guys.
I'm partially Scottish, partially Irish, and there's a small amount of Native American somewhere in there...

Var Greyshadow

Noble Collection
Design Toscano
The Celtic Croft
Gaelsong

...to name a few that come through my mail slot (besides Museum Replicas/Atlanta Cutlery).  I totally agree about having an actual catalog to look through.  It's like having a new book to sit down and savor.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

renfairephotog

Love gaetting the Noble Collection and Design Toscano catalogs.  What on Earth is another good one for  gadgets and humorous gifts but not many faire  related items.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

LordEustace

I'm partially Scottish, partially Irish, and there's a small amount of Native American somewhere in there...