YeOldeRF

Author Topic: "Echoes From Other Worlds"  (Read 3152 times)

Offline ravic

• True R/F.com Member
Re: "Echoes From Other Worlds"
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
You are bringing this book when you come back to TRF next season, right? Right? Already have you on my schedule for Pirate Weekend.

Offline Blackbead

• R/F.com Member
  • Gentleman Privateer and Poet
    • Blackbead's Treasure Chest
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 02:08:17 PM »
Aye, aye, Friend Ravic!

We'll have both Black Flags and Echoes with us and I hope to get a good representation of the authors as well!  I think we can count on Captain Jasper and I, Captain Emerald, Diamond, Captain Taffy, and I am working on getting several more there to put in an appearance.  Like I always say, "the more the merrier!"

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Offline Rani Zemirah

• True R/F.com Member
  • Wandering Gypsy Drabarni
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »
Aye, aye, Friend Ravic!

We'll have both Black Flags and Echoes with us and I hope to get a good representation of the authors as well!  I think we can count on Captain Jasper and I, Captain Emerald, Diamond, Captain Taffy, and I am working on getting several more there to put in an appearance.  Like I always say, "the more the merrier!"

Blackbead

If this gathering were to happen over the All Hallow's weekend, I could almost guarantee my attendance...  Not really sure about any other weekend, though, since it's such a drive for me...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF