News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Echoes From Other Worlds"

Started by Blackbead, December 08, 2009, 07:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravic

You are bringing this book when you come back to TRF next season, right? Right? Already have you on my schedule for Pirate Weekend.

Blackbead

Aye, aye, Friend Ravic!

We'll have both Black Flags and Echoes with us and I hope to get a good representation of the authors as well!  I think we can count on Captain Jasper and I, Captain Emerald, Diamond, Captain Taffy, and I am working on getting several more there to put in an appearance.  Like I always say, "the more the merrier!"

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Blackbead on December 29, 2009, 02:08:17 PM
Aye, aye, Friend Ravic!

We'll have both Black Flags and Echoes with us and I hope to get a good representation of the authors as well!  I think we can count on Captain Jasper and I, Captain Emerald, Diamond, Captain Taffy, and I am working on getting several more there to put in an appearance.  Like I always say, "the more the merrier!"

Blackbead

If this gathering were to happen over the All Hallow's weekend, I could almost guarantee my attendance...  Not really sure about any other weekend, though, since it's such a drive for me...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede