News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Christmas Shopping

Started by Jademozingo, December 08, 2009, 07:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jademozingo

Hello again, I have received so much help on these boards so far and wish I could participate much more.  Sadly, I have no internet service at my home and have to wait until I can go to the library or some other place that offers wifi.

Right now I am on a desperate search for something my bf saw at the Ohio Renassaice festival this past season.  I think the vendor was Crimson Chain Leather. They had these colored glass bottles in leather strap-like holders.  My bf calls them potion bottles.  Anyways I am trying to find an online vendor that sells them as I would like to get a couple for his "Christmas" present (we won't be exchanging until a week or so later).   Also a good online source for a belt and dagger frog and dagger.  Though  a reasonable person my question buying one's bf a dagger for Christmas, oh well.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Jade

gem

No specific leads for you at the moment, but I'll say that EVERY leather monger at KCRF this year had some variation of those, so they should be fairly easy to find.

(I went back and forth on whether I needed one, as well!)

CapnFayeCutler

Hmm, I'll ask Spaz if he knows who made them at ORF and who he was working for at TNRF that sold them. That's where I bought mine.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Spaz

Crimson Chain Leather Works

5015 Bennett Rd, Toledo, OH 43612-3441

p: 419 478 0408

Let me know how much they are charging you for them.  I may be able to whip up some cheaper for you.  =)  If your interested send me a msg and we'll exchange numbers.
Have no fear, Spaz is here !