News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Myths and Legends of Rendezvous

Started by Lairde Guardn, May 27, 2008, 09:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

I don't know what happened while I was gone fixing Blues's skirt, nor do I WANT to know. 

BTW the gnome wanted to know if the photos of his traveles should be made public or not, or just leave it to each person's immagination.  Personally I think imagination is better.  More creative that way.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

julessweetie

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on May 07, 2010, 12:21:04 PM
Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 11:33:03 AM
Blue: What ever you think is a proper reward for saving your buttowski I'll appreciate.  Just be advised this Saturday will most likely be my last trip to faire for the season.  :(  Buisness is keeping me from faire the last 3 weekends.

Friends who don't got to faire can't belive we actually played that game.  Heh it was fun for both the girls and the guys.

The Boob Pong?  Yeah... i got the same reaction from the guys at work... until some pictures surfaced...

shiner bock!  I figured they might!  lol ;)

EDIT!  Lol!  my poop reference got turned into "Shiner Bock" !  lol ;)  Gotta love r/f.com!  lol :)

julessweetie

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 09:51:47 AM
Quote from: angusmacinnes on May 06, 2010, 10:10:53 PM
I was at the bottom of that pile in musical men thank you very much. LMAO
And tell me you hated every minute of it.  ;D

The fact I had a really cruddy evening on Saturday, but come back to the hotel and find way too much fun going on pool side.  ;D

GUILTY!!!   :-\

julessweetie

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 03:54:25 PM
I don't know what happened while I was gone fixing Blues's skirt, nor do I WANT to know. 

BTW the gnome wanted to know if the photos of his traveles should be made public or not, or just leave it to each person's immagination.  Personally I think imagination is better.  More creative that way.  ;D

I think the gnome should keep his mouth shut!  lol ;)

julessweetie

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on May 06, 2010, 11:39:43 AM
Things are still a bit fuzzy around the edges but it seemed like i had a good time...

The Boob Pong was most enjoyable...  ;)

I hereby dub "BOOBPONG"  a tradition that must be observed!  WAY too much fun!  ;)

julessweetie

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on May 07, 2010, 12:18:28 PM
The Gnome... and the places he's been!  Lol.  Lucky little bast**d

*The poor Gnome was having so much fun, poolside, Saturday night, he didn't want to go to bed*  ;D

Yes...it was the gnomes fault!   I shall blame him for my massive hangover Sunday!  Sneaky little Bugger!  lol ;)

julessweetie

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 01:40:18 PM
Well he is a traveling gnome.  He is suppose to travel places.  :o  I will have to tell the Pink Pirate that the gnome has now cemented his reputation.

I actually ment the musical men game.  ;D 

Boobpong was WAY more fun!  lol ;)

julessweetie

AND...YES!  it has been a while since I have checked my r/f.com!  lol ;)  so I am responding to this thread all at once!  lol ;)

Grov

You think it's been a long time for you?  I just saw the pix of the baby pirate parrots.  Glad we Scoundrels were able to contribute to the Legends.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

LadyStitch

If the PP and I can get to Rendevous, the Traveling Gnome shall return.  He has many new people to meet.   ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Capt Spleen

RENDEZVOUS 2013 - Kansas City

Butch - A Legendary Organizer!

Shanon - Hotel organizer and Proposal of marriage.

Lady Renee Buchanan - Winner of Musical Men Saturday.

Being caught in "the drinking game" by Butch and his son Monday morning while sipping Saki.

Capt Spleen

Friday Meet n Greet - Two winningest tables for the raffle.
                              - Great KC BBQ
                              - The "blind boys" of Minnnesota, who needed the Authors book. (white elephant)
                              - The good nature of stealing gifts from complete strangers.
                              - To all the women as beautiful in mundanes as they are in Ren Garb    :P

Merlin the Elder

Dang! I didn't even know this thread was here! An there is no mention of the 2011 and 2012 Rendezvous... Capt Spleen, you should be in here for your awesome RenDezvous in the Rockies in 2011. The White Elephant was indeed a thing legends are made of.

Perhaps because we already knew so many before this trip, it was most assuredly our most fun RenDezvous.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Nicolette

I had a lot of fun re-reading this thread, brought back so many memories of the TN RenDezvous.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Capt Spleen

The KCRF front gate show of RumpleStiltskin with "frozen in time" characters performed by the KCRF cast.

....and..... On Sunday, Gunnar Rennier - Celtic Mercenary, was enjoying a moment with a gentleman who was wearing a Pirates baseball cap. Gunnar said to him, "Sir, you've got "P" on your hat",  The gentleman smiled and laughed, and as Gunnar stepped backwards to continue on his way, he bumped into a large boulder and fell backwards in an ice tea plunge fall onto his back, with a sounding  "THUD". As concerned citizens held hands out to help him back up, he retorted with, "No,  no, I meant to do that. I just needed a rest, But you Sir, still have "P" on your hat!"
*Luckily, Gunnar went along his way unscathed, for he fell into a surrounded tree patched with soft wood chips, and  boulder circled, and managed to just miss the almost 100 year old tree with his head, maintained his hat upon his head, tankard in right hand, and a just purchased jar of Jalapeno pickled garlic in the other hand.*