News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

*** 2010 Season Audition Information ***

Started by lys1022, December 09, 2009, 02:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lys1022

For those who are interested in auditioning to be a part of the Scarborough Academy of Performing Arts (SAPA), otherwise known as the performing company out at Scarby, information has been released on how to obtain your appointment for auditions:

Appointments available soon!

Scarborough Faire 2010 Season auditions.

SAPA Auditions
January 16, 2010

To schedule a time call for appointments after January 4 at 972-938-3247 x22 or e-mail:

entertainment@scarboroughrenfest.com

Please note that you MUST schedule a time, you cannot just show up without being on the audition list.

If you have any questions about auditions, the fine folks at the e-mail / phone number shown above can answer them.  There are also a number of current and former performing company members on the boards here, and most of us are more than willing to sucker...er, I mean, encourage... folks to join our merry little band.  *grin*

Thanks, and good luck!!!!

Edit:  The office asked if people could wait til after January 4th to call / e-mail, and I've changed the e-mail address as the suffix was posted incorrectly on the original message.  Thanks, all!
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

joan of arc

" Break a leg" to anyone, who tries!  8)

Quote from: lys1022 on December 09, 2009, 02:05:12 PM
For those who are interested in auditioning to be a part of the Scarborough Academy of Performing Arts (SAPA), otherwise known as the performing company out at Scarby, information has been released on how to obtain your appointment for auditions:

Appointments now available!

Scarborough Faire 2010 Season auditions.

SAPA Auditions
January 16, 2010
Waxahachie Civic Center
1950 N IH 35 E
Waxahachie, TX 75165

To schedule a time email entertainment@srf.com or call 972-938-3247

Please note that you MUST schedule a time, you cannot just show up without being on the audition list.

If you have any questions about auditions, the fine folks at the e-mail / phone number shown above can answer them.  There are also a number of current and former performing company members on the boards here, and most of us are more than willing to sucker...er, I mean, encourage... folks to join our merry little band.  *grin*

Thanks, and good luck!!!!
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

LadyShadow

May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

lys1022

I've made  couple of changes to the original post.  Please re-check if you're going to call or e-mail.

Thanks! :)
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.