News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Male Fae Character

Started by FiddleStix, December 15, 2009, 04:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleStix

Ok, I have Finished my Wreath and bought the Fabric for my Garb.

I gotta Say, I think my Wreath looks badass!!!! I'll post some pictures soon!

FiddleStix

I know this Took a While but I been busy working on not only other costume stuff, but christmas stuff as well, But as Promised, here are two (LOW QUALITY >.<) pictures of my wreath.

I like How It Came Out.

Imestra

We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

FiddleStix

Thanks ^.^More Is coming soon. Waiting for Christmas to be done with before i start up working on it again.

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

FiddleStix

I have Been having Problems with coming up with my Passion and Foible, as well as some bits to perform that would be safe but funny.
Any Idea's?

My help jump start my brain, and get rid of this writers block I have.

robert of armstrong

I was thinking of a male fae character as well, but I don't think I'm going to pursue it right now.  The inspiration was of John Travolta's character in his movie Michael - a little bit of a surlier character for the type of being that he was.  I was thinking a day's growth or more of breard, no shirt, earthen toned pants and heavy boots, lots of things hanging from the belt, small wings, and chewing on a half smoked, unlit cigar.

Maybe thats a little too dark, and th reason I kind of put it on the backburner.
Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

Finnian

Quote from: robert of armstrong on January 25, 2010, 04:07:06 AM
I was thinking of a male fae character as well, but I don't think I'm going to pursue it right now.  The inspiration was of John Travolta's character in his movie Michael - a little bit of a surlier character for the type of being that he was.  I was thinking a day's growth or more of breard, no shirt, earthen toned pants and heavy boots, lots of things hanging from the belt, small wings, and chewing on a half smoked, unlit cigar.

Maybe thats a little too dark, and th reason I kind of put it on the backburner.

I like the surlier men fae. We have two guys who I've seen around faire who are shirtless, have dark hair and trimmed bears or shadows some times, wings with accents to match, but definitely not girly. Sometimes they wear colored contacts and such also. Very neat fellows.

Tammy

Robert of Armstrong... DO IT!!! That sounds exactly like what I'd LOVE to see a guy do!!! AWESOME!!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Ambrosine

Had to Share a picture.. Your costume turned out great, glad we were able to see you at BARF. If you are going to be there again I am sure my son will warm up to you! He would not take your token off last night and wore it in the bathtub, so you did make an impression on him.
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

FiddleStix

Thats Great! And Yup I will be there For the Whole run of the Faire this year and hopefully its a sure thing that I will be on Cast Next year as well!

Jessi

My family came in the gate early saturday morning. All 4 of my girls loved you and the little necklaces you gave them.
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

FiddleStix

Im Happy I could Brighten You and your Familys Day and add a lil More to your Overall Faire experience  :)

Trillium

Love the look!!  It turned out wonderful!
Got faerie dust?