News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Magical Masqurade

Started by Adriana Rose, December 18, 2009, 03:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

"Magical Masquerade"

January 9th 2010 

This is a benifit for MS please anyone who can go take a look at the link!

http://fairyfaunfair.com/

Norfolk

The Baroness and I are seriously interested!  Anyone else??
Just call me "Your Grace"

Blushing

Sounds like much fun ... although I'm returning from a distant land that day.  I'm thinking about it though!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Oh my goodness, I am there.  I love the Witches Brew!  AND I get to dress up??  Yes!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tanda

I've penciled it in, but it's so hard to get Saturday nights off. Here's hoping.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Norfolk

Okay.  Two queries before the Baroness and I commit:  (1) Has anyone attended this event before?  And (2) what constitutes an appropriate costume?

Zoë

I haven't attended this event before, but I've been to the Witches' Brew, and in general, anything goes.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

Zoë

Most welcome.  I'm sure I'll be there in some sort of dancing garb for the occasion.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tanda

I am now planning on being there! Got a very early shift at work that day so I can be off in time. Yay! Now to plan an actual costume.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Zoë

I think it's fairly certain that Fritzie will be making an appearance.  Now to decide if her wings will fit inside the building...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mischief Snicklebritches

FUN!!!!! I may be able to go..now to dig out a costume....hmm if Fritzie's wings won't fit, I bet Mischiefs wouldn't either. And I don't have very many good bellydancing things....hmmm We'll just have to see
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Zoë

Fritzie's wings are really wide, so it's highly possible that Mischief's might be able to fit better.  As for the belly dancing gear, I think you'll be okay even without it.  :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

Zoe, are you implying that this is a clothing-optional venue?

Radu the Gypsy

Fritzie, just remember that if they are using the upstairs space, your wings should have PLENTY of room.