News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faery Fest Inc. presents "Enchanted Ground" in 2010

Started by Whystler, December 19, 2009, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whystler

This is a little hello and update from the folks at Faery Fest Inc., to let you know our info in advance
(especially for those who wish to get the jump on summer festival planning in the new year):

We have changed the name of the event to better reflect the uniqueness and diversity of our festival:

"ENCHANTED GROUND"
Friday June 18 (evening - 6pm - midnight)
Saturday June 19
Sunday June 20
Riverside Park, Guelph Ontario

For our 5th anniversary, this event is FREE to you, our loyal and magical patrons:
!!!!THAT'S RIGHT: FREE  -- NO ADMISSION -- DONATIONS WELCOME -- NO CHARGE -- PRO BONO!!!!YAY!!
(donations will be accepted at the gate if you are inclined to support)

Please send me an email to tshawnjohnson at yahoo dot ca, if you would like to be added to our newsletter email list.

Faery Fest Inc. has always been non profit and 100% volunteer run.  If you would like to volunteer as an actor, a helper, or even create your own themed area of "Enchanted Ground" in 2010, do drop us a line, and we'll have a conversation!

-Whystler

Alacrity

Trust me, I'm a Dungeon Master

LadyJuliana

Did you say FREE!?!  :o :o :o That'll be a major help to those travelling a few hours to get to the faire, especially if they want to attend all three days! Of course, I'm sure you'll be receiving donations from everyone anyway  ;D

Is anything special happening Friday night? If it goes on to midnight, I'm assuming it's a more adult evening?

LOVE the new name! I'm looking forward to attending this year  :D

SwordintheStoneCrafts

Quote from: Alacrity on December 22, 2009, 06:59:33 AM
Isn't that Father's day weekend?

It is indeed.

I traditionally don't do very well at events that are free to the public and won't be there, but I wish the festival well!

Adam
fine leathergoods for the new renaissance