News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Count Down 2008

Started by Adriana Rose, May 27, 2008, 01:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

I figure that we need a reminder of how many days we have until fair starts so here it is math free!!

url=http://www.tickerfactory.com/]

[/url]

Tanda

Aaaaaaaaaaaa!  Not ready not ready notreadynotready....I just today got my costume bits into the dry cleaner. There needs to be a stressed smiley. But this will do.  :o
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Blushing

I still have garb bits in California ...

But ready or not here comes faire!   :o
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

I've had a counter on my Myspace since January 1.  It's so awesome to see that number below 20 now.   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mistress Charlotte

It's below 20!!!   :o
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

a_chromatic_sea

I'm so excited to start making bits of costumes again. I needed, seriously needed, to revamp my skirts and shirts because I've been using the same ones for the last five seasons and am in need of some Brand Spankin' New Ones. Woo!

Sooooo excited!

violetdprey

I am so not ready..... my house looks like a fabric store blew up! I have bits of costume stuff all over the place.... And I'm still looking for a job...... so not ready, so not ready...

Ginger

Eeep! 11 days,
I can't wait for: Drunk men, kilts, Rodrick, Charming, Dashing, flowers, music, sparkles, dancing in the rain, fans, corsets, cleavage money, kisses, accents, yelling "huzzah to the tipper!", singing, costumes, hills, harassing strangers, third grade math, favors, "Fryed Ice Cream! Hot on the outside and cold on the inside, just like your ex!", Iris and Rose, tips, "I'm in distress", and soo much more!

11 days! That's like ten days + one :)
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

That's 11 days to long... Oh well my dress isn't done yet anyway  :'(
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

It feels like it's going to take forever!  Aaah!  Well, it might not, I have to work Tues-Fri both weeks before opening day, so it might go by fast.  HERE'S HOPING!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Saber

Quote from: Ginger on June 02, 2008, 03:55:36 PM
Eeep! 11 days,
I can't wait for: Drunk men, kilts, Rodrick, Charming, Dashing, flowers, music, sparkles, dancing in the rain, fans, corsets, cleavage money, kisses, accents, yelling "huzzah to the tipper!", singing, costumes, hills, harassing strangers, third grade math, favors, "Fryed Ice Cream! Hot on the outside and cold on the inside, just like your ex!", Iris and Rose, tips, "I'm in distress", and soo much more!

11 days! That's like ten days + one :)

NUTS!

Adriana Rose

Yay set up my crew and I are heading over to set up on saturday and then finishing up mid week!

Ready or not here it is!

Kit

Is it just me or is time starting to crawl slower the closer we get to opening? ???

violetdprey

Quote from: Kit on June 03, 2008, 10:30:29 PM
Is it just me or is time starting to crawl slower the closer we get to opening? ???
for me it seems to go faster.... I have a ton of garb to get done!

Adriana Rose

*cracks whip*
Get back to that sewing machine!!!!