News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Count Down 2008

Started by Adriana Rose, May 27, 2008, 01:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a_chromatic_sea

Eeeeeee... 10 days! Wooohoooooo! I'm so ready.  ;D

violetdprey

Quote from: Adriana Rose on June 04, 2008, 12:29:08 AM
*cracks whip*
Get back to that sewing machine!!!!
Its not the sewing I have an issue with, I am lightning speed on the machine! Its the cutting out, and "can I have you make this?" at the last minute that has me rushing to get done.... and then there is the issue of the Capitan's coat I am working on.... soooooo dreading that!

Kit

My sewing is all done...except for all the little extra bits that I keep thinking about...
"There done!...but you know that would look good...I guess I could add that...oohhh! how neat, I'll have to add that in... :P"

Merlot

*hyperventilates*

excited!  nervous!  too much left to do!  but still, can it be now?  now bout now?  ...NOW?!   :D
Whirly Jig
and
Colorado Rogues

Ginger

7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's a week!!! A week from today we will all be at the renaissance festival!!!

Also I bumped in to a girl I worked with last year, at the mall, and I hadn't seen her for the whole year, and it put me in a even more excited mood!
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Zoë

I'm going to need the thought of next weekend to get me through this week.  It's going to be busy and stressful, I know. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

a_chromatic_sea

Five days five days five daaayyyyysssss!

So excited, but I still have to make another damn skirt!

Mistress Charlotte

Everybody ready for a Turkey Leg!!??

Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Zoë

I'm ready for some Scotch Eggs, myself.   ;D

I got all my favors done!  I know I will eventually have to make more, but for at least the first weekend I should have enough, for all those invaders especially! 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

Ahh I haven't made any favors yet! Also, I can't find ANY wedding stores :P maybe I'm just crazy, but seriously there are like 7 on Academy, and I can't find any! I also made my flowery head dress last night  :D It's like 4 days away! I was at the festival yesterday :) and I will be back there on Friday!!!

Zoë

Try a store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby or even Joanne's.  The first two have wedding sections where you might be able to find what you're looking for; Joanne's might just have something you can find in the fabric section.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

I had a friend who knew where David's Bridal was, and I got a cute hankie, and then the lady was like "Are you the bride" and I was like "Uhhhh no!" and then I ran :)

Also went to Hobby Lobby and got stuff to make favors, I just got done, and should have some pictures up later today. They are little blue fish, made out of clay, and the have "N CHIPS" written on them, because I work at Fish n Chips :) (hopeful I don't get moved to drinks, or ice cream :P )

Kit

:o  OMG! only 3 more days! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!  :o

Zoë

Ugh, 3 11-hour shifts standing between me and Festival...it couldn't come any faster.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Saber

**bounceybounceybouncey** its almost here eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee