News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for something to do?

Started by Scotsman, December 01, 2009, 05:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAlchemistsStar

It figures RenCon and Persephone's Masquerade would be the first two weeks in April- when I'll be in the UK and unable to attend.

However, the MD Faerie Festival's Winterfest is February 6th.  I went last year and had a good time.  I'm not particularly "fae-like" but I do use it as an excuse to go all out with garb!
VA
aka "V-The Not Quite So Pure"
IWG #3874
Local 42
OTA- Order of the Two Apples
FOKTOP Member

Betty Munro

Here are the details from wench.org forums for Pyrates Royale!!!
If anyone wuld like to ride share from the Leesburg area, I'll pay for gas so I don't have to drive in the dark. PM me if interested.

Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
Time: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Street: 952 Main Street
City/Town: Galesville, MD

From Skivvy - Pyrates Royale Winter Doldrums Concert Returns!!! (posted on Facebook)

We know that the recent holiday season and blizzard have made many of you grumpier than a bulldog with a mouth full of hornets. Being snowed in so you could enjoy an extra long unwanted visit from your least favorite cousins and their sniveling pack of mucus-covered brats, or the receipt of the predictable neutron-star-dense lugubrious inedible fruitcake from Auntie Hortense, or being forced to watch "It's A Wonderful Frank Capra Film" again, and again, and again simply can't improve one's outlook.

How about: "It's A Wonder You Didn't Go All Jack Nicholson- The Shining- on the whole family".

We feel the same way. So as a public service, we'll be reprising our Winter Doldrums Concert in the Memorial Hall of lovely Galesville, Maryland on January 9th.

We will have exotic beers and light snacks, but you might also join us before the show in the nearby fancy restaurant. We expect to be in costume in order to startle the "normal" diners and you had better be, too. Now put that axe down and start ordering your tickets, m'kay?

Tickets: $15/advance; $20/door (to order tickets call 443-786-0463 or e-mail janiemeneely@gmail.com)
Be sure to ask Janie about the restaurant details. It's a nice place. They even supply tableware.

The Galesville Memorial Hall sits between the Post Office and the fire hall, on the left as you travel down the main drag into Galesville. The show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15/advance or $20/door. To order tickets call 443-786-0463 or e-mail janiemeneely@gmail.com.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Who's going?   http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=225279758089&ref=nf
                             Pyrates Royale

this is a local event,not far from Annapolis.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples