News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Shows?

Started by BrotherBarnabus, December 29, 2009, 01:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherBarnabus

Have Mark, Kristen and Joe given up the podcast?  No new shows since early October, no Christmas music podcast?  Probably too much to hope for the "Totally Inappropriate Bawdy Holiday Special," isn't it?

Has anyone heard anything?

Barnabus

The Lady Mercedes

Good question-was wondering the same thing myself!
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Jademozingo

I was wondering as well.  I was hoping for holiday music, as I have only been listening to this music for half a year at this point.  It makes me sad, as I have been listening to podcasts while working before the store opens.

Jade

Rin

Their myspace says in regaurds to the lack of updates: "From Marc Gunn- Looking for those Ren Fest Podcasts? Patience. We're having a few technical probs. Hope to have 'em up soon."
This was posted on January 20th.
"Chivalry is the most delicate form of contempt."

Cilean

I thought it was my set up that I was not getting any podcasts! I do so hope we get some soon!

Good Luck on your tech issues! 

Cilean

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail

bellobard

Hey all,
We are working diligently to fix all the recent problems. Our apologies for the delays. New shows should be coming soon.

Tammy

I get the podcast thru iTunes, and I've gotten a few recent ones.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

JohnB

Sorry folks, I should have been more diligent in keeping you informed, but I have been going through several very difficult issues in my personal life and you kinda got over looked.  Sorry again about that.  I have just posted the latest notes and will try and come by here more often to keep you informed and to answer your questions as best I can.  As always the best way to follow the Podcast and to get in touch with the powers at be is through the Main Website

John