News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Misstress Charlotte makes the big time

Started by Terry Griffith, June 04, 2008, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on May 29, 2008, 04:01:49 PM
I had my interview this morning.   I didn't stumble to many times   :-\.....
At least I kept smiling!

I'm guessing it will only be up today (May 29)

Click the 4th photo down in the videos.  You may need to let it load a little while.

http://tinyurl.com/49x9sz

Way to go Misstress Charlotte.  We are honored to have you singing bottles of beer at our house warming.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

anne of oaktower

Wait!  What's going on?  By the time I saw this, there was no video with Mistress Charlotte.  What "big time" are we talking about?

Well, whatever it is, Congratulations Charlotte  :)
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Countess Westmorland

Quote from: anne of oaktower on June 05, 2008, 09:43:34 AM
Wait!  What's going on?  By the time I saw this, there was no video with Mistress Charlotte.  What "big time" are we talking about?

Well, whatever it is, Congratulations Charlotte  :)

Anne, go to the videos area in the middle of the page and click on the 4th one down.  There is a guy on it with a big mustache. 
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

anne of oaktower

Quote from: Countess Westmorland on June 05, 2008, 10:00:29 AM
Anne, go to the videos area in the middle of the page and click on the 4th one down.  There is a guy on it with a big mustache. 

Oh, silly me....now I see it.  Thanks, Countess!

Charlotte, great job!!!  So good to see your smiling face on my screen!

Fairyfly

That's awesome Charlotte!!! Way to deal with the reporter too! What a ham. lol *HUG*
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Professor M

Well done, dear Lady!  But seeing you there only makes me miss you more.  Come join us soon.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Mistress Charlotte

Thanks all....  You found me out! I posted it over in Colorado.... The Countess had suggested to me to post it here.  But Terry beat me to it....  I was soooo nervous.   

I have News............. 

I bought a 5th wheel............and have already made reservations at the KOA down the street from Faire....  I'm getting soooo excited.  The name of the 5th wheel is a "sunnybrook"   So now I will be Charlotte of Sunnybrook KOA !

Right now I am in Moab in my new (to me) home and having a great time before the season begins.  Hiking the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks and white water rafting the Colorado River yesterday with my boys!   My butt is so sore from all the wonderful hiking!!

Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Blushing

If you're in Moab ... WHAT are you online!?  =)  Sounds like you're certainly having a blast.

Maybe I'll come visit you at this faire.

See you soon!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

TiaLD77

:oSQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! when did you get the house?! Moab....sounds exotic.....I must Procure a Babylon candle & come visit  ;D
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Mistress Charlotte

Quote from: Blushing on June 05, 2008, 10:47:34 PM
If you're in Moab ... WHAT are you online!?  =)  Sounds like you're certainly having a blast.

Maybe I'll come visit you at this faire.

See you soon!

I took my laptop with me......  Still have to do business ya know..  People still call and email........   and I get to check up on you guys too!
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Mistress Charlotte

Quote from: TiaLD77 on June 06, 2008, 07:40:47 AM
:oSQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! when did you get the house?! Moab....sounds exotic.....I must Procure a Babylon candle & come visit  ;D

oops.......... not house..... 5th wheel home.......  The one I'm bringing to Pittsburgh!!
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Mistress Charlotte

Thank you everyone for you good wishes!!  See ya'll soon!!!  That is if I make it out of the house warming party alive.!
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Scarlett

How cool Charlotte!  Of course, WE should be throwing YOU a housewarming now that you have that home on wheels!  Can't wait to see you! 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

anne of oaktower

Quote from: Scarlett on June 10, 2008, 07:42:16 AM
How cool Charlotte!  Of course, WE should be throwing YOU a housewarming now that you have that home on wheels!  Can't wait to see you! 

Hey, that's not a bad idea, Scarlett!  When Charlotte makes it to our neck of the woods, perhaps we'll have to give her new home a proper christening.  Of course, it would never do to actually break the bottle of champagne on it, as is done with new ships...that would be a terrible waste!  We'll have to make-do with pouring the champagne into our glasses, dipping our fingers in and flicking a few drops in the general direction of the motor home.  Then we'll drink a proper toast with the rest! 8)

wildthingjew

jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett