News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coupon Query

Started by Norfolk, January 07, 2010, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

I see on the ARF website that tickets for Monday, February 15 are available "2 for $20, with coupon".  Does anyone know where these coupons may be obtained?

Thanks in for your replies.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Apolonia

In the past, I've seen them in the Saturday and Sunday Arizona Republic, entertainment section. I don't take the paper any longer, though.

Keep checking the website; they should be listing the location(s) where the coupons can be found.

Norfolk

Thank you for the reply.  We shall keep close tabs on the website.

Here in Colorado, the first weekend of our Faire is traditionally 2 for 1, and there are lots of extra tickets around the vicinity of the ticket booth.  Is that true in Arizona as well, perchance?

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I havwe a friend who lives in the area that I believe we will see on Friday when we get there.  I will check with him too.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marcos Charron

Sometimes they can be found at Frys Grocery stores.

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Apolonia

Quote from: Baron on January 07, 2010, 04:28:39 PM
Thank you for the reply.  We shall keep close tabs on the website.

Here in Colorado, the first weekend of our Faire is traditionally 2 for 1, and there are lots of extra tickets around the vicinity of the ticket booth.  Is that true in Arizona as well, perchance?

It is true that one can sometimes find extra tickets for sale near the ticket booth, but beware unscrupulous highwaymen!

Norfolk

Quote from: Apolonia on January 23, 2010, 09:36:39 PM

It is true that one can sometimes find extra tickets for sale near the ticket booth, but beware unscrupulous highwaymen!

'Tis why we come armed, M'Lady!

Marcos Charron

Baron

I will have a few tickets for half price if you need them.

Marcos

Norfolk

You are most kind, Sir Marcos!  I will most certainly be happy to have them.

The Baroness and I are looking very much forward to seeing all of you three weeks hence.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

How many of these may be available - we are travelling with Baron and Baroness
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marcos Charron

G

Sorry, just have the two tickets.

Marcos

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Duchess Marguerite

Ah, the Baron scores!!!!!  Half priced tickets from Sir Marcos!  Huzzah!!

Sir Gauwyn, looks like the rest of us travelling with the Baron & Baroness may need to find some clever ways to acquire some half-priced or discounted tickets!  Looks like they're easier for the locals to get, but hard to come by for those of us making the long journey.  We subscribed to the ARF website that said they'd send updates, info on coupons, etc. but haven't received any info from them yet.

Norfolk

The Baroness and I plan a quick jaunt to the local Fry's megamart once we have ensconced ourselves at the inn.  We will keep a sharp eye out for discount coupons, and acquire as many as we are able.

Comte de Gilbert

where abouts are you guys staying?
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun