News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Missouri Renaissance Festival - 1st Open Meeting

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, January 10, 2010, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Greeting All,

Wanted to get the word out to all of you who live in and around the Joplin, Mo area.  I have the pleasure (and panic) of being the new owner (added to the GM and ED positions) of the 3 year old Missouri Renaissance Festival.  Festival dates are July 24th & 25th, 2010.   

I am looking for several good men and women to join in bringing Drogheda, Ireland to life for SW Missouri.  I am putting out the "all-call" to area citizens to join me for the first of many scheduled Open Informational Meetings.  It is schedule for Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 at The Great Wall Chinese Buffet located at 2705 S. Range Line Road, Joplin, Mo from 12:00 PM until 3:00 PM.

This is open to anyone interested in being involved in all areas of the Festival.  I am specifically looking for the following:

- Volunteers to operate the front gate - selling admissions and applying wrist bands to patrons

-Volunteers to assist park crews in cleaning flush toilet house and gather trash from trash cans

-Volunteers to park cars

- Volunteer street cast

For more information, please go to the webite: MoRenFest.com, send me a private message here, or e-mail me at: OkieRennie1 at AOL dot COM with Mo Ren Fest in the subject line.

I appreciate your assistance!

Fair Winds
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

renfairephotog

Congratulations. You have a big exciting job ahead of you.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Emerald Shaunassey

Thank you most kindly!  It has once very interesting ride thus far and I've only been on the job a month!  LOL.
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.