News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

spring is coming

Started by Lady Christina de Pond, January 14, 2010, 09:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

alright i know i'm tired of winter and so i've set my sights on April
Spring and the opening of Garf

who's ready for spring and Garf?
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Tammy

ME!!!!!!!! Last year was my first visit to lovely GaRF, and I was only able to go one day! This year I'm hoping for at least two days!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

JonStrickland

I'm ready too. I performed at GARF for three seasons (the final Fall season in 1999 and the following two spring seasons), then took a long hiatus only to return for about half the season last year. This year I'm working a full season once again. I can't say who I'll be playing yet . . . because I don't know.

This year is our 25th anniversary celebration. It's going to be a doozy. And while I can't really talk about everything that will be going on, I can say that we'll have some special events planned for the season.

Lady Christina de Pond

I'm estatic i can't wait i know i won't be there every weekend but i will be going atleast twice
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Manwariel

I'm soo looking forward to it! I shall see how many times I can convince someone to take me...(yes, I haven't gotten my driver's license yet. Don't want to pay for insurance :p).

Pirateleach

Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy

BamaWoodsman

I'll be there a bunch as well this year.  Last year was my first year attending, so I'm really looking forward to it.   

Does anyone know if season passes are available?  I looked on the website but didn't see anything.

ArielCallista

last year was my first year at GARF...my brother lives in Georgia and he and his family go often and I finally haf the opportunity to join them last year...I'm hoping I can make that happen again!
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Lady Christina de Pond

bama i don't know if they have a season pass i don't remember seeing anything about it
Lady Ashley of De Coals

susannah

Hello GARF Friends!
Sorry for the long hiatus...Lady Christina, I'm ready!! Will be there several weekends with our new baby in tow.
She's 11 weeks today! I'll post a picture when I have more time.
Looking forward to meeting up with you all in Newcastle!!
Bring on the spring weather!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

JonStrickland

Looking forward to the upcoming season. I'm meeting with some of our newest citizens of fair Newcastle this evening.

Lady Christina de Pond

alright this time i'm going to remember they always seem to be working on our exit so i'm not going to stop and eat like we did last year. We are eatting on the go. this time i hope to get there before opening gates opening weekend if yall want to meet and greet we can do so.
Lady Ashley of De Coals

susannah

I'd love to meet and greet, but I'll have to see if we're able to make it there for opening with the wee one in tow this year!
I'm really looking forward to Tartanic! Glad to see the Nickel Shakespeare Girls are back as well!
The number one item on my shopping list this year are fairy wings for my daughter!
Here she is by the way. Her name is Evan Grace.
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Lady Christina de Pond

Lady Ashley of De Coals

BamaWoodsman

She's too cute to keep you from being there,  although she might send my fiance into Baby fever and we've got a wedding to get through first.....