News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Houston Pipe Band Bash & micro-kilt contest

Started by Zardoz, January 15, 2010, 11:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz

Aquarious Birthday Party and Pipe Band Bash ! now incorporated as a Houston Highland Games Fundraiser at Kenneally's Pub , 2111 South Shepherd Drive , Saturday, February 6th 2010 .

7:30pm - Beer sampling of Brewdog, an edgy new brewery from Scotland, as well as Kilt Lifter from Seattle.

8pm - Pipe Band kick off. Kitchen piping (i.e. freestyle solos) to follow, including some possible highland dance.

9pm - Hottest lassie in micro-kilt contest. $100 cash prize to the winner. Runners up will no doubt be provided drinks at the bar by the spectators.

http://www.irishpubkenneallys.com/
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

dbaldock

Quote from: Zardoz on January 15, 2010, 11:36:16 AM
9pm - Hottest lassie in micro-kilt contest. $100 cash prize to the winner. Runners up will no doubt be provided drinks at the bar by the spectators.

Are you one of the Judges?   :P  ;D

And, how hot can it be at the first of February?   ;)   :o
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Zardoz

Quote from: dbaldock on January 15, 2010, 07:25:45 PM
Quote from: Zardoz on January 15, 2010, 11:36:16 AM

Are you one of the Judges?   :P  ;D

And, how hot can it be at the first of February?   ;)   :o

No, I'm not a judge (that I know of)

And how hot can it be at the first of February? David, you'll just have to come down to Kenneally's and find out!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine