News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2010

Started by Norfolk, January 16, 2010, 03:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Quote from: Tanda on February 05, 2010, 10:44:39 AM
I had a Faire dream! It was opening day, and raining, so the only people that were there were the hard core people. And fence for the jousting arena was gone. And there was a new enclosed carriage.

I had one last week as well...something about my booth being changed quite drastically and I was rather peeved about it.  I knew it must be about that time if I'm dreaming about faire! 

I'll be making it down to Arizona in mid-March, near the end of the run.  Feels like forever!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mischief Snicklebritches

I have also had one or two dreams about faire. The site is always very different for me too. Its very strange. But everyone that is normally there is there, so thats good :D * does Dorothy impression* "you were there, and you were there..and you!"  lol

Im hoping we will at least make it out once or twice. Jared said he may be trying to get a job working for a vendor, in which case, Mischief will certainly be there more than a few times :D
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Norfolk

Goode News!  I have it firsthand that our favorite stage show of all time, Hey Nunnie Nunnie, will be returning for the first three weeks of the Colorado season.  Huzzah!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Jonas_MacPherson

Quote from: Lady Remi on February 15, 2010, 02:36:52 PM
I have also had one or two dreams about faire. The site is always very different for me too. Its very strange. But everyone that is normally there is there, so thats good :D * does Dorothy impression* "you were there, and you were there..and you!"  lol

Im hoping we will at least make it out once or twice. Jared said he may be trying to get a job working for a vendor, in which case, Mischief will certainly be there more than a few times :D

Whoo....might have me dragging out poor old Robin Goodfellow at some point. *notices glares* Ok, maybe not.

Zoë

Quote from: Baron on February 16, 2010, 09:52:34 PM
Goode News!  I have it firsthand that our favorite stage show of all time, Hey Nunnie Nunnie, will be returning for the first three weeks of the Colorado season.  Huzzah!

Well huzzah!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy