News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's Almost Time!

Started by Dracconia, January 16, 2010, 08:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

I do tooo! :D I'll be there every weekend!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Dracconia

Not sure if you all know about the new stuff this season...but click here to see all the new revelry that will be held!!!!!!!!

http://www.fourwindsfaire.com/
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Dracconia

Went out there today...and boy is it busy lots of fun with all the gearing up for this year~
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Dracconia

Well, I might not be out there..I only live 45 minutes away but my transmission went out today.....so...there may be little to no faire for me.
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Dracconia

Got a new car today! I will be there! And I can't wait!!!!!!! ONE WEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Emerald Shaunassey

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss return home to Four Winds March 13 & 14 ONLY - come join us for Pirate Weekend (and the Kozaki war!) 

Until then, fair winds and followin' seas

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Emerald Shaunassey on February 27, 2010, 12:13:41 AM
The Ladies of the Salty Kiss return home to Four Winds March 13 & 14 ONLY - come join us for Pirate Weekend (and the Kozaki war!) 

Emerald
HUZZAH!  I am planning on bringing the kids there for our one-day trip on March 14!  Were it not for the Princess having a Girl Scout thing on the 13th, we'd be there both days  ;)
Looking forward to seeing you again, Emerald, as well as the rest of TLOTSK!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Craigmeister

Quote from: Emerald Shaunassey on February 27, 2010, 12:13:41 AM

Emerald

I will see you there.  Huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

LadyElizabeth

Well bad news, I won't be there opening weekend.  There are a million reasons for this.  Firstly we have 5 people wanting to go to festival this weekend which means we'll need to take 2 cars and a 5 hr road trip with two cars is just a bit too much for this crowd.  Secondly, I think the people we're bringing along would appreciate a closer fair since one of them hasn't ever been to a fair in costume and hasn't been to one in general since she was a kid.  Also, a bunch of people we were thinking were going to be there opening weekend, now won't be there that weekend, but will be another weekend.  So we are just changing out our faire schedule a bit now.  I feel quite bad about it, seriously!!  But I got out voted in the end.  We will definitely be up to Fourwinds, just later in the season.  Should be there for closing if not sooner.... 
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Dracconia

Sad day Lady E....sad day indeed! We will miss your smiling face there!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

SirRichardBear

Two more days have to dig out my copies of my favorite movies set in France during the renaissance.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

eloquentXI

I know I won't be there this weekend and unfortunately, I do not know when I will be making it out to Four Winds...

Life has gotten even crazier lately.

I'll be there in spirit with ya'll this weekend.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

ArielCallista

I'm hoping I can make it out this year...but I'm not sure...it all depends on my work schedule...and I never get weekends off :(
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Dracconia

This is slowly making me sad, rather than a roll call...this has become a roll uncall...of all of you who won't be there

:(
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

eloquentXI

Quote from: Dracconia on March 04, 2010, 08:01:52 PM
This is slowly making me sad, rather than a roll call...this has become a roll uncall...of all of you who won't be there
:(

I want to be there, hun, I really do. I just can't swing it.
<3
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)