News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Faire Schedule

Started by Lord Clisto of York, January 18, 2010, 11:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

This is my tentative faire schedule for 2010.

April - 23,24 & 25 - Viking Fest, Ohio

May - 15 & 16 - Janesville Ren Faire, Wisconsin

May - 22 & 23 - Dubuque Ren Faire, Iowa (Performing)

May - 28,29,30 & 31 - Monday is Memorial Day - St Louis Ren Faire, Missouri or Mayfaire, Michigan

June - 5 & 6 - Milwaukee Scottish Highland Games

July - 10,11 & 17,18 - Bristol Ren Faire, Wisconsin

July/August - 24 & 25, 31 & 1, 7 & 8 - Wisconsin Ren Faire if on (Performing)

August - 14,15 & 21,22 - Bristol Ren Faire, Wisconsin

August - 27,28, & 29 - Bristol or Michigan Ren Faire

Sept - 3,4,5 & 6 - Monday is Labor Day - Des Moines Ren Faire, Iowa (Performing)

Sept - 10,11 & 12 - Des Moines Ren Faire, Iowa (Performing)

Sept - 17,18 & 19 - Des Moines Ren Faire, Iowa (Performing)

Oct - 1,2,3 - Fishers Ren Faire, Indiana

Oct - 15,16, & 17 - Ohio Ren Faire

These three faires are up in the air as far as dates yet for me. (Mayfaire, Silver Leaf and Door County) I will be performing at the new Door County faire here in Wisconsin as well, once I know the dates.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Renee Buchanan

Clisto,

On The Bristol Board, the tentative dates for Janesville are May 22-23, the same as for the Dubuque Faire. Unless something has changed and they haven't posted it.  The Janesville website still shows 2009.

Also, according to the Bristol website, the faire starts on July 10th.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks for the Bristol correction. Was rushing with it at work. I thought it was the week before. The Janesville site still has the 2009 dates, but I was told it was going to be the 15/16 of May. Last year it was the 16/17. If it is the third weekend, I will def. be in Dubuque when it is on.

When someone knows for sure about the Janesville faire dates, please let me know.

Thanks
Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

UNBELIEVABLE!!! What crappy timing....

Well, it now looks like a big wrench, (not wench) lol, was just thrown into everything. Tonight (Tuesday 1/19/10), I had a message on my answering machine when I got up for work. They just let 62 people go from our main HQ. I was not one of them, but, one person on the day shift in our operation dept was. Thus, my position is being eliminated of the 8 hour a day Mon to Fri spot, and I will now have to take to working the 12 hour a day shift 3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off. What a shock. So, now after posting my schedule just the night before, it is up for big change. Other then the weekends I perform, I have to see what I will have off.

Lord Clisto

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Lord Clisto of York

I'm telling ya. What the hell are the chances this was going to happen right after I put my schedule out. LOL...  I can say, no one here at corporate saw it coming. Now it's that "looking over the shoulder" feeling.

Clisto