News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Crafts at RenDevous 2010

Started by Aiacha, January 20, 2010, 01:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiacha

Quote from: Drac on January 23, 2010, 06:05:00 PM
I know I'm new but I would like to sign up for both.  How would I go about this?

Drac

Drac, all you need to do is say so  :)  I'll drop you a PM with the specifics.

wildthingjew - you're on my list  :)

Aiacha

Just a quick update.  My time is becoming rapidly scheduled as the months go by before RenDevous, so I need to add in some deadlines.  I would appreciate if everyone who wants to take the classes to please let me know by February 26.  By then, I will feel comfortable purchasing the supplies to assemble the kits.

Please be aware that if you are interested, but not quite ready to make the commitment, let me know as well.  I plan on bringing extra kits with me for those who decide in March to take the class, and having an advance idea of how many more people may want to join in will help.

Finally, I am looking into securing a room at the hotel I am staying in (Hoiliday Inn Express) for the possiblity of doing a class sunday night.  Since it was suggested I thought I would put that out there...who would be interested in taking the class Sunday night?  I thought about it and decided I'd rather not rush home on sunday as is my habit when I attend Scarby.

Aiacha

I finished something that I wanted to share.  I sat down and remade the necklace (to be sure I remembered how  :) ) and with the leftover beads I had I threw together this bracelet.  It's the same as the necklace, only shorter with a clasp.  Just another option you will have if you enjoying making the necklace on saturday.

Aiacha

All right, I've got two people for each class during Rendevous!  I will have some spare kits with me, but not many.  Since I've been occupied for the last few weekd, I'm going to give everyone until this friday, March 5 to let me know if they are interested in either the necklace class or the kumihimo class.  If you are at all interested, please let me know so I can have extra kits with me.  I'd rather have too many than not enough!