News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wine and Alchemy

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, January 23, 2010, 05:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I see on the schedule of performers that Wine and Alechemy will be at Faire.  I really like this group of musicians.  Also really like Tartanic.

Only 3 weeks til Faire  :D

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin

W&A are AWESOME ! ! Pick up their CD's while you're there also...I ripped it and put it on my iPod... I've played there music for many a person over the past year.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I have a couple already - thier newest was not yet released when we saw them at Scarby, but I purchased it when it was released.  Are you also familiar with E Muzeki - a lot of the same people.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marcos Charron

Saw them at TRF, stunning!

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Molden

Yep - Love both Wine & Alchemy as well as their previous incarnation, E Muzeki! I'll definitely catch them at Scarby (and hopefully TRF). Absolutely love their cover of Led Zepplin's "Kashmir"!!! ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Molden on January 24, 2010, 12:09:13 PM
Yep - Love both Wine & Alchemy as well as their previous incarnation, E Muzeki! I'll definitely catch them at Scarby (and hopefully TRF). Absolutely love their cover of Led Zepplin's "Kashmir"!!! ;D

That so ROCKS!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Duchess Marguerite

Reading this just made my day!!!  Last I looked, Wine & Alchemy weren't going to be at Arizona, so what a wonderful surprise!!  We heard great things about these guys from Sir Gauwyn and were fortunate to see them at TRF in November.   They're amazing!!! We bought a couple of their CD's and we listen to them all the time!!!  We'd love to see Colorado Ren Fest get these guys onto their entertainment schedule!!!  I heard a bizarre rumor that CRF doesn't allow entertainers with tattoos to perform.  Anyone know if that's really true?  18 days and counting.....  Can't wait to get out of these freezing temps and see some Arizona sun!!!