News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pyrates Way wench of the Quarter

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, January 29, 2010, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK so i know some of you are not fans of Pyrates Way but I wanted to say issue 11 is shipping and three of the Wenches of the Quarter of that issue, I shot. One of them works at faire and if you know her, you love her... Tanya who right now is leading the votes for Wench of the Quarter.

If you don't know the beautiful Tanya, she works with the Also Beautiful Zoe in the Pepsi stand by the Court Pavilion

Ok anyother Pirate wenches wanna try to be a magazine Centerfold?

Tiger Lee watch out, here I come:)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Lady de Laney on January 29, 2010, 11:14:28 AM
OK so i know some of you are not fans of Pyrates Way but I wanted to say issue 11 is shipping and three of the Wenches of the Quarter of that issue, I shot. One of them works at faire and if you know her, you love her... Tanya who right now is leading the votes for Wench of the Quarter.

If you don't know the beautiful Tanya, she works with the Also Beautiful Zoe in the Pepsi stand by the Court Pavilion

Ok anyother Pirate wenches wanna try to be a magazine Centerfold?

Tiger Lee watch out, here I come:)

nicely done LD.... and Tanya too.    ;)
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...