News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ArielCallista's 21st Birthday Toast!

Started by eloquentXI, May 01, 2010, 11:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Wenches, pyrates, gypsies, and thieves:

I am spreading the word! Ariel Callista, a forum member, the Bosun aboard my ship, my roommate, and dear friend is turning 21 at Scarborough on May 15th. In the spirit of congratulating her on the accomplishment of making it thusfar and to wish her many wonderful years afterwards, I was hoping to gather everyone together for a toast!

Bring a friend, bring a mug of your favorite spirit, and let us raise our tankards to her and all the debauchery she has yet to have!

And also, we gotta gather...for ya know, birthday floggings. Cause it ain't a party without some floggin's.  ;D

The location of the toast is TBA very soon when we work out logistics!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Castle Canine Creations

An occassion to celebrate, we will give the birthday girl a discount on any purchase at our shop. We are in booth 175A, and if she doesn't own a dog, we do have bandanas and handfasting cords. How they go together, I'm not sure yet, but we do what we can. Have a wonderful day, and see you Saturday.
Castle Canine Creations & Celtic Cords
Bill & Charlene
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

ArielCallista

OMG!!!! YAY!!!!

Castle Canine Creations...We actually met you last weekend! It may have been me and my other roommate...I'm not sure who was with me...I sure wish I had a dog to get something for!
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Almare

dbaldock

Quote from: ArielCallista on May 03, 2010, 05:48:03 PM
OMG!!!! YAY!!!!

Castle Canine Creations...We actually met you last weekend! It may have been me and my other roommate...I'm not sure who was with me...I sure wish I had a dog to get something for!

Hope you have a Fun (and safe) Birthday Celebration!

If you ever get a dog, and find yourself at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco, take a look in YAP.

(Click on the image to see the 4288x2848 photo)

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Castle Canine Creations

Well, hopefully you will get a dog soon, but let everyone know we have handfasting cords as well.  ;D  It should be a great weekend to come out and have more fun.
Castle Canine Creations & Celtic Cords
Bill & Charlene
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

eloquentXI

2:30 at the White Horse for her birthday toast! Look forward to seeing you all there!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)