News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 RENDEZVOUS TICKETS *order placed and closed*

Started by Blue66669, February 03, 2010, 05:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Hello everyone! It's time to get your tickets for RenDezvous!

Our group rate for RenDezvous is $16.50 for adults and $7.50 for kids ages 5-12. All ticket sales MUST be completed at once, in advance. All payments must be collected before I can place our ticket order. Please send me a RenMail (including your real name, address, and phone number) letting me know how many tickets you would like to purchase. As soon as payment is received, I will send you a receipt via RenMail. Currently, I am able to accept Paypal, as well as a check if you wish. All tickets will be mailed out prior to the event, unless you request otherwise. I will also be available to distribute tickets at the Meet and Greet, as well as Pre-Cannon (until 10:30am).

PLEASE NOTE: ALL TICKET REQUESTS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 3, 2010. I WILL NOT PLACE ANOTHER TICKET ORDER PAST THIS DATE!

If you wish to use Paypal, please send all monies to:

blue66669@yahoo.com

Please include your forum name in the DESCRIPTION field in PayPal.

If you wish to send a check, please let me know and we will set it up.

Thanks so much, and can't wait to see everyone out there!
Blaidd Drwg

Drac

Ok, I have to ask.  Is this a Fair group rate discount or an additional for the Rendezvous?

I have my FoF pass ready to go.

Thx,
Drac
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Yrose

I'll be wanting 4 to 6 tickets for the weekend. Believe a friend is coming we'll know for sure later in the month.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Blue66669

Thanks Joyce! Ignore the "order shipped" email, I'll have them for you in Dallas!!!
Blaidd Drwg

iain robb

Huzzah! Me too -- payment sent, I mean.

Not long now ...

Blue66669

Great Iain! I'll be seeing you in Tampa, honey.

FYI, to everyone, I am more than willing to hold on to your tickets for you until RenDezvous. I'll have a room at the Super 8 (which, I'll post on here what room you can find me in), and you can catch me at the Friday gathering OR the Saturday tailgate.
Blaidd Drwg

iain robb

That's right! Looking forward to that as well.

Zaubon

Do you remember that I paid for four tickets, or was that too far into the party?   :o

Blue66669

LOL, your cash is in my closet and your name is on my spreadsheet Z!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Ryk Rakham

We have our FOF passes, but will have two friends coming. Will send you money when we confirm with them...
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Lady Renee Buchanan

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Blue66669

Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was working at Sherwood. Yes, I rec'd your check Renee!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Blue66669

Ok people, we have one month to get tickets ordered!!! If you have ordered your tix, please remember to send payment. If you haven't ordered yet, GET OFF YER DUFF AND ORDER! LOLOL!
Blaidd Drwg