News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Waiting for June!

Started by Jademozingo, February 05, 2010, 09:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jademozingo

Working on assembling garb for three people and wishing for warmer weather!  I can't wait for this summer!  A hot day with cool shade and a cold drink with some good music is just what is wanted!

Jade

Old Tinker

dear Jade, me Belle and me are also think'n and wish''n for warm'r days, due to that means KYHRF is close. and we's like thy scenario HOT day, Cool shade and a cool/cold drink/ale.  Mmmm Mmmm, make me mouth water,
did someone say ALE.  ;)
soon, soon we shall enjoy KYHRF again, to bad tis not tomorrow.  ;D
be well all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Oh I'm excited too! I will only be able to attend two weekends, but KHRF is one I can never miss!
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

WindChime

What weekends will you be there? Why only 2?
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Last year I was able to be there almost every weekend because I had vacation to use up and on Saturdays we had three people scheduled so they let my go. This year I can only go on the weekends I have off on the rotation at work. I'll be there opening weekend, and the Sunday of Masquerade weekend. I'm trying to sneak in for the Sunday of closing too, but don't tell anyone. I'm going to try and surprise Doug since that Sunday of closing weekend, even if the date isn't exact, is kind of our anniversary.
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

ladylissame

We will be there opening weekend!

Jademozingo

If I can manage to clothe the three of us and get the weekend, or atleast one of the days off, we will be there opening weekend as well.

Paul Blackpowder

I am waiting for our season passes to arrive. I ordered them in January. I am hoping to make it every Saturday. By the way, does anyone know how to find out the rules on the archery tournament on Jul 4th weekend?

The Scotsquatch

Siege The Day will be there!  But not for opening weekend.  They overlap the last weekend in GA, so we'll be there for the last 5 weekends.  Yep, its only 6 weekends long this year instead of 8...drat!!!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

jinx

I will be there every Sunday, and all the Saturdays but one.  (I -think- I'll be missing the Saturday of Masquerade weekend, but it may be Pirate weekend.)  Simply cannot WAIT!  :D
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

CapnFayeCutler

Mwuahahahaha can't wait to visit Siege the Day and get a TRUE Peep Flinger!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Seleyna Eirian

QuoteI am waiting for our season passes to arrive. I ordered them in January. I am hoping to make it every Saturday. By the way, does anyone know how to find out the rules on the archery tournament on Jul 4th weekend?

Paul, so we wait for them to come through the mail? I'm not entirely sure how that works.. I did purchase them for the household though, so that we may attend as often as we like. I thought that we had to print them out and bring them with us.. However, I know that this household is looking forward to KHRF with great anticipation! :D I know that I shall be there for multiple weekends with my group, and variations of that group as well :)

There's even the slightest possibility that we may get to head down to Tenn Ren for opening weekend, we just need to work on a few minor details..
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

ladylissame

I will be attending several times as well obviously.  ;D

Ludovi

Absolutely cannot wait!!!!! Working on more garb for the faire this year, as I feel like I need more variety in my outfits.

Carl

We will be coming down the last weekend in June along with Mike and Beth(max and kate)
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny