News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Waiting for June!

Started by Jademozingo, February 05, 2010, 09:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

Quote from: Carl and Donna on April 09, 2010, 05:49:13 AM
We will be coming down the last weekend in June along with Mike and Beth(max and kate)

good Carl, me Belle and me will have to buy thee and Donna, along with Max and Kate an ale or two. we of course will be there closing weekend, fore we would not miss thee and yours, right along with miss'n the closing of the Gates for 2010.
be well good peoples,
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

The M'Crack Invasion will be 4th of July weekend, as usual! Looking forward to it.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Old Tinker

our dearest Peddlin, tis good to see that thee and yours will be attend'n KYHRF, over the fourth for the Family Gather'n. we's are sadd'nd though thee will not be at TNRF, but as said, glad that thee can make it to KY.
be well good Lady,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Thank you, Tink -

We will miss you in Tennessee, but alas, we have discovered that we just can't do them all, no matter how hard we try.

::)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Capt Amos Muirhead

Quote from: Paul Blackpowder on March 26, 2010, 10:07:30 PM
I am waiting for our season passes to arrive. I ordered them in January. I am hoping to make it every Saturday. By the way, does anyone know how to find out the rules on the archery tournament on Jul 4th weekend?

Specifics about the Archery Tournament are listed on the KYRF forum at www.kyrenfaire.com/forums

The link below might take you straight to it.  ;D

http://www.kyrenfaire.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1769

See you there!

Capt Amos
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Hibernian

Ok, first faire of the season has been completed. Time to look forward to the next two...Memorial Day in Virginia and Independence Day with Kentucky!

Pencil me in for the M'Crack weekend Tink!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Chelsy

I'll be there several times, as usual, and one of the times I'll hopefully have a faire newbie in tow! can't wait to see everyone again-- it's been a long year.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Paul Blackpowder

CAp,n Amos, thank you. I was looking at the wrong forums. And my season passes should be here by the ed of the week. Yaaaay!

Old Tinker

Quote from: Hibernian on April 25, 2010, 04:42:20 PM
Ok, first faire of the season has been completed. Time to look forward to the next two...Memorial Day in Virginia and Independence Day with Kentucky!

Pencil me in for the M'Crack weekend Tink!

Ah, good Hibernian, thee can be sure that thee will be on the top of the list'ns for the 3rd Annual M'Carck Family Gather'n at KYHRF, over the fourth of July weekend. will be good to see thee our Lairde Dubl'n.
me's will start the topic after this weekends M'Crack Gather'n at TNRF.
we be Toll'n and Tinker'n M'Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Seleyna Eirian

So when shall we be beginning the countdown to Opening Day??
We're at just a little over two weeks away! :o

Just 17 days to go!

:D ;D :D
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate