News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What a wonderful weekend

Started by Ratman and Bobin, August 03, 2009, 05:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Two beautiful days in a splendid village.  It was so wonderful to see everyone, you all made us feel very welcome.   
Your wooded wonderland is simply a pleasure to visit, and truly a place of joy.  The little ones (little??), truly enjoyed their
first visit to your shire.  The passion that brings this faire to life is bright, and we look forward to many visits in the future years.
Hugs to you all!
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

trevor ylisaari

Glad you enjoyed your visit.

And yes, the faire has made great strides the past couple years in cramming in even more stuff for our smaller patrons.

Quiet One

It was great to see you again.  Glad you had a good time. 

You are right in saying "The passion that brings this faire to life is bright...,".  There is a spirit here that I have never felt at any of the other faires I've attended.  Thanks for putting what I felt into words.

Hope to see you in Ocotber at ORF.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Athena

It was wonderful to see all of you in our shire! Avaloch certainly is magical. It's the people, but also the faire itself. Many have said it and I agree, there's magic on that site. So glad we could share it with our friends!

See you again at ORF!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Capt. Morgan

It totally blew my mind that you guys were there as I was thinking it was another weekend...(are you coming back??!)

I'm glad to see that you finally teamed back up with your offspring...on more than one ocassion I noticed them wandering around the Faire sans adults and figured they had given you the slip!  ;) And whats the big idea of them getting all grown up and such???! Even makes an immortal like me feel old!

It was wonderful to see you guys in our humble Shire and I'm glad you had such a great time. Dwyn and I hope to see you at ORF and our Faire was a brighter and fairer place because you shared in our fellowship!

Until we meet again I remain yours...

Captain Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 03, 2009, 10:13:05 PM
I'm glad to see that you finally teamed back up with your offspring...on more than one occasion I noticed them wandering around the Faire sans adults and figured they had given you the slip!  ;)
Ah yes we are never far away, with radio's stashed in the pouch (heheheheee) we are in constant contact!  :P
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

grouccala

My friends are all anime freaks and they talked about it continuously.  I decided to see what all the fuss is about.