News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Season -- Let The Countdown Begin!!

Started by kcdcchef, February 17, 2010, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Season pass gets you a medallion, a food book, and one extra one day ticket for $75.
The Royal Pass gets you a nicer medallion, a food book, a t-shirt, a stein and five extra one day tickets for 140.
The Royal Collection gets you the Royal Pass PLUS a ticket to the Pirate Feast and the Halloween Feast for 205.

We got one season pass and one Royal Pass.

Amyj

It must be getting closer to faire time...Last night I had a dream that Cliff/Devon of the Joly Rogers "Butt Dialed" me while he was on stage (and apparently brodcasting on TV too, since I could hear him on the phone and TV at the same time).  In my dream I thought this was strange because he doesn't have my phone number and.....where on EARTH would he put the phone in his tights!?!?!?!??!  ???  Admitedly, once awake I realized this was strange for so many more reasons...he he he!!!

2 weeks, 3 days until we set sail for Port Canterbury (heh, pirate weekend eh...)!!!!!  Can't WAIT!!!!!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Earl of Surrey

I'm a bit of a leatherworker.

Would it be inappropriate to create a similar R/F pin out of leather?  We are faire-ly new to these boards, but getting more plugged in all the time.

Squire & Lady Elizabeth
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Aniroaldawen

Quote from: Amyj on August 31, 2010, 09:10:26 AM
It must be getting closer to faire time...Last night I had a dream that Cliff/Devon of the Joly Rogers "Butt Dialed" me while he was on stage (and apparently brodcasting on TV too, since I could hear him on the phone and TV at the same time).  In my dream I thought this was strange because he doesn't have my phone number and.....where on EARTH would he put the phone in his tights!?!?!?!??!  ???  Admitedly, once awake I realized this was strange for so many more reasons...he he he!!!

2 weeks, 3 days until we set sail for Port Canterbury (heh, pirate weekend eh...)!!!!!  Can't WAIT!!!!!

Well, he does have that one little pouch...;-D Though as he says in Get Shrewed, it's already full... ;D I've had faire dreams involving Jolly Rogers a few times. Including one where we were in a grocery store, in garb, buying food to camp out. Cannot wait to see him and the JRs for real Saturday!!!

TKM

i used to be co-workers with mayhem, on two seperate occasions. yes, in this little life outside faire, in a normal office, hazard to believe it or not. Either way sounds like you were just wishfully dreaming XDD

Amyj

LOL...maybe!  Although I don't think I called back in the dream!!!  Hmmmm, if the phone was on vibrate....  :o
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Butch

Amyj

Two more weeks and two days!!!!!!  :D :D :D  Hope this year brings perfect or near perfect weather for every weekend of the faire!!!!
Historically Accur-ISH

kcdcchef

Quote from: Amyj on September 02, 2010, 08:36:57 PM
Two more weeks and two days!!!!!!  :D :D :D  Hope this year brings perfect or near perfect weather for every weekend of the faire!!!!

I still have 7 weeks to go til I get to stroll through Canterbury! But for the rest of you, the opening cannon fires tomorrow morning. How I wish I could be there, it is so sad I have to look forward to the END of the faire for my weekend. Darnit.

Have fun everyone this weekend, fun to see the KCRF message boards with some activity finally.

Delireus

Oops, change of plans! I'll be there on October 9th instead of September 25th. Even though I've got to wait a bit, I'm still excited ;D
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is