News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Molden's Weekend Accommodations

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, February 18, 2010, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

Me, too!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Molden

I just booked lodging for Lady Mikayla and I at Hyatt Place - Busch Gardens. We LOVE that place and it's staff!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Captain Jack Wolfe

Hot damn!  Fantastic news!  Can't wait to see you, brother!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Esperanza McDaniels

Wow!  Sounds like a party.  Will everyone be here for the early bird festivities on Thursday?  Or just the weekend fun?
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Peddlin

Lairde Guard'n and I, along with Lady Bee'n M'Crack will definitely be there on Thursday to celebrate St Patrick's Day. Of course, what can you expect, when you marry a leprechaun?
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Kate

I'm SO excited to see you guys!  Julia, around what time on the 16th will you be getting in to the area??  wanna make sure I'm home and ready!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

Hey Sunshine -

Not sure yet, but we will probably leave around 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning, so probably late afternoon. Don't feel like you have to make any special arrangements for us, though. We will work around your schedule. We just appreciate you putting up with us, and we can't wait to see you!

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Kate

I really can't wait! I love entertaining and hosting guests so it is MY pleasure!  I am done with work at 3:15 so I will definitely be home.  Any special requests (besides pink paratroopers and a Guiness truck)?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

Just the pleasure of your company!

Oh, and Himself says it will probably be around 7:00, so don't let us keep you from anything.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Kate

Keep me from anything?  You guys ARE my plans for the weekend!  It all revolves around you guys til Sunday night!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Dallan

Sounds like I may be the only one stay here: La Quinta Inn & Suites USF
3701 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 910-7500 ?

I think I can walk from the hotel but I'm not sure.
Fight'n

Kate

I wouldn't.... just because Fowler is a very busy road filled with stupid college kids who can't drive....

LOL
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jade Sapphire Emerald

...I'm more scared of the tourists who come in to go to Busch Gardens and the parents who bring their kids to check out the school than the college students themselves...most of them walk when they can.
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-