News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown CRF 2010

Started by Tammy, February 19, 2010, 10:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy

Is it too early to start counting???

34 Saturdays to go...
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Wandering Rogue

M'Lady, it's never too early for a CRF countdown!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Tammy

I think I'm going mad with waiting!!!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Wandering Rogue

Join the club M'Lady. CRF is the only faire I get to attend each year.
Ale cures what ails you

Tammy

I actually saw you last year, but it was as I was getting in line to get my ticket...you were chatting with some pirates heading towards the entrance. I wanted to say HI, but I also wanted to get my ticket to get in there!!
You don't go to GARF, or NCRF? I go to GARF, and hope to get to NCRF this year.

Wandering Rogue

Next time say hi and your first meade or ale is on me. Well, not ON me, but I'm sure you know...lol
I've been to GARF, and had a grand time, and I hope to go again sometime.
I haven't been to NCRF yet, but I really want to go this year. It all depends on the money...lol
Ale cures what ails you

Tammy

YAY!!! Mead....LOVE me some mead!!!! hehehe

Lady Alice of Mecklenburg

we are sooo  waiting for CRF - we had to miss 2009 due to lack of funds and hope to make up for it this year! 
Just a regular renaissance gal...

Raibeart OShea

My Lady Lisa and I shall be returning in full force to CRF2010.  But, as you had mentioned, it's tough to wait all that time...sooo many Saturdays!

I imagine we'll end up at GARF for the Memorial Day weekend, like last year.  It's a weekend full of AWESOME!  We've also been thinking of taking mini-vacations throughout the year to hit all the faires within a day's ride...that should get us to at least 6 or 8 this year!  I guess we need to start gathering some type of Faire pin or something to 'show off'... :)  I'm just glad I got my job back, otherwise, we'd be doing NO faires.
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Lady Goodhaven

QuoteWe've also been thinking of taking mini-vacations throughout the year to hit all the faires within a day's ride...that should get us to at least 6 or 8 this year!

My Lord and I have been doing the same thing. In fact, we just got back from the Bay Area Renaissance Festival in Tampa. It was a long drive, but so worth it to have Faire in February!

We also plan on being at GARF for Memorial Day. We'll see you there!

Alysea

Only 19 more Saturdays to go till opening cannon!!
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

Hibernian

only 19....that leaves plenty of time to visit elsewhere and meet new friends to invite back to Fairhaven in the fall. This upcoming weekend I'll be visiting the shire in Virginia.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: Raibeart OShea on March 04, 2010, 05:20:01 AM
My Lady Lisa and I shall be returning in full force to CRF2010.  But, as you had mentioned, it's tough to wait all that time...sooo many Saturdays!

I imagine we'll end up at GARF for the Memorial Day weekend, like last year.  It's a weekend full of AWESOME!  We've also been thinking of taking mini-vacations throughout the year to hit all the faires within a day's ride...that should get us to at least 6 or 8 this year!  I guess we need to start gathering some type of Faire pin or something to 'show off'... :)  I'm just glad I got my job back, otherwise, we'd be doing NO faires.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Master James

Quote from: Hibernian on May 24, 2010, 06:43:06 AM
only 19....that leaves plenty of time to visit elsewhere and meet new friends to invite back to Fairhaven in the fall. This upcoming weekend I'll be visiting the shire in Virginia.

Can't wait to see you guys!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Hibernian

While the gates of Fairhaven do open on October 9th, I hope everyone will be marking their calendars for the second to last weekend, Nov 13th and 14th which will see many of our friends from R/F and Clan M'Crack in the shire.

Its Pirate's Christmas that weekend which always bring a certain crew of musicians down from the Chesapeake for a grand time.

Events will kick off on Friday evening at the pub and continue Saturday morning with the VIP Parking Lot TailGate. Saturday night's dinner is something you don't want to miss, and on Sunday we're reintroducing the trip to the Sunday morning breakfast in garb.

The usual attendance/group ticket thread will appear as the date approachs but mark your calendar now!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"