News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A New List Of Renfaires Across The Country

Started by Craigmeister, January 31, 2014, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Good day!  I've upgraded www.meistersrealm.com to include information on Renaissance, Medieval, Scottish, Celtic and Viking festivals all across the United States.  Going somewhere on business, vacation or to visit someone this year?  Check out my lists to see if there's a faire near your destination while you're there.

Do you know of any of these events I have missed?  Send me a message and I'll add them as well.  Godspeed to your next faire!  Some have already started this year in the southern U.S.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

DonaCatalina

Thanks for posting. We've used your list in the past when travel planning.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Craigmeister

You're welcome.  That's the first thing I check whenever I plan a trip.  Huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.