News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures from BARF 2010

Started by Roguescribe, February 25, 2010, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

Pictures are being uploaded to Photobucket as I type this. I thought I was going to be able to tell you take a look but .... GRRRRRR Photobucket has decided I can only upload 25 photos at a time in their bulk uploader. I'll post a  link when they're all there.

Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Squire Mickey

Looking forward to them! Talked with Leinad about the camera on Sunday and he showed me his new bag.

Very proud of it he was (and rightly so!)

He took some great promotional shots for the Two Gentlemen of Fortune booth that I am looking forward to!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Escarlata

AHhhh, finally figured out what the problem was *chuckling* his new toy will take up to 15MG pictures. I hadn't reduced the size for the web.

170 pictures (of 1100) are loaded now and ready for viewing at FaireNewsPhotos > 2010 BARF > 20100307 Wild Fhaire Day.

The uploaded pictures were chosen, cropped and, and in some cases, had minor editing done by me. If you don't see something you expected, let me know. The picture might not have struck my fancy or I may have missed his intended target.
Esc be no lady!

Ambrosine

Great pics! thanks for sharing :D
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Escarlata

I've half a dozen of you and your bunch, Lady Raven. Want me to send them all to the email address from the card you gave Leinad?
Esc be no lady!

Ambrosine

Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Jessi

Escarlata, I loved the pics!! One of these days I'll get around to sharing mine.
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Mmketeer

Looking good Escarlata! Thanks for posting all those pics. I won't be their this weekend (hopefully I'll make next weekend though), so I hope their are gonna be some good pics posted. Should be lots of great things to shoot from what I have been readying on the forum here. ;)
Mmketeer

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Squire Mickey

Great shots NoBill!

Thanks for posting. Sorry I was out of it yesterday afternoon. Would have liked to spent more time with you. My ankle was KILLING me yesterday and I was definitely not myself.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

iain robb

Quote from: Squire Mickey on March 15, 2010, 07:51:26 AM
Great shots NoBill!

Thanks for posting. Sorry I was out of it yesterday afternoon. Would have liked to spent more time with you. My ankle was KILLING me yesterday and I was definitely not myself.

Hope that ankle gets better. You were missed. You're definitely on my "List of Rennies who have been very very nice to me," and I hope you won't take it as less of a compliment that the list is rather long.

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: Squire Mickey on March 15, 2010, 07:51:26 AM
Great shots NoBill!

Thanks Mickey, that's the best 102 out of 357  ::) ;D

Just wait till Escarlata and Leinad post all of theirs!  :o ;D

I only showed up at a little after noon and they where there all day!
And sorry that you could spend more time having a bit of fun with all of us!
I'm going to BARF!!!

iain robb

Yes, nice work, No Bill. You didn't get many shots of your own wenching, but I guess I should be impressed you got any at all.

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: iain robb on March 15, 2010, 12:46:55 PM
Yes, nice work, No Bill. You didn't get many shots of your own wenching, but I guess I should be impressed you got any at all.

I have Escarlata to thank for the pictures of me self... ;) ;D
I'm going to BARF!!!

Count Adolfo

Mickey... you at half strength are still quite a sight!

I am SOOOO looking forward to all the pics posting.  This weekend was enormously phenomenal and I'm just sorry it's over.  So much fun was had that I wish there were some way of measuring it so we could all stand back and gape at the awesome magnitude of it all!