News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need a Food Vendor

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, March 18, 2010, 03:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Greetings All,

I am in search of a food vendor for the Missouri Renaissance Festival in Neosho, MO., to be held July 24th & 25th, 2010 in Morse Park.  Prospective food vendor would need to have a complete set-up (tent rather than modern trailer), have own assistants, be willing to feed Festival cast and stage performers, and be able to pass Newton County, Mo Health Department Inspection.  Vendor would be responsible for obtaining their own Mo State Sales Tax ID Number, City of Neosho peddler's license, and for the payment of any taxes due the state of Missouri. 

Vendor application as well as peddler's license application can be found on the Vendor's page of MoRenFest.com

Interested parties would need to contact me off the boards at: OkieRennie1 at AOL dot COM or my Vendor Coordinator at: vendor-coordinator at MoRenFest dot COM

Thanks ever so much!

Emerald
Owner, General Manager, & Entertainment Director
Missouri Renaissance Festival
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.